Contractor Repos/Destroys Tile Work for Non-payment

Don't ever hire someone to do shit on the cheap and if you do dont be suprised when it looks like crap.

Lady paid 3k but was holding out on the rest of the 7k payment til he was done but he felt she was never gonna pay him, so he took back his work.

This has been posted before on here, FWIW. Not a knock on you, just saying. It seems to me that the guy probably had his reasons but didn't handle it entirely properly. If she paid $3k already, it seems like he might be obligated to give it back to her. And I'm not sure how what he did counts as "taking it back" and how he can show proof that she wasn't going to pay him when the payment she already made could be considered to be in good faith. Seems like a gray area at best to me.

He makes a reasonable post advocating for the person to have done the smart, sensible legal thing, and this is your response.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Legal system a waste of time and resources? Was my point.

He has my sympathies because yes he is relying on this to feed his family etc

I can't see this helping him in any way, other than venting his frustrations for five minutes to spite her.

He doesn't get his money, he gets displayed as a loose cannon and some fucked up tribunal could make him repair it or pay for repairs...

entertaining enough though

I am confused. Comment section is like a war zone. Some say that he did a shit job and seemed like he was going to bail upon payment and others are saying that the lady was trying to scam them.

I do not know who is right and who is wrong. They both maybe right/wrong. Hard to say who is the bad guy but the dude ended up looking like an asshole.

That being said, the lady appeared on camera to give her side and he did not which to me is a sign of a shit human being.

I am confused. Comment section is like a war zone. Some say that he did a shit job and seemed like he was going to bail upon payment and others are saying that the lady was trying to scam them.

I do not know who is right and who is wrong. They both maybe right/wrong. Hard to say who is the bad guy but the dude ended up looking like an asshole.

That being said, the lady appeared on camera to give her side and he did not which to me is a sign of a shit human being.
The pics of his work have been posted. Go check it out, its awful. The lady had all right to refuse payment until it was fixed.

The pics of his work have been posted. Go check it out, its awful. The lady had all right to refuse payment until it was fixed.

I knew something was off with this fuck!

I did not want to judge him on his appearance and mannerism. But when someone refuses to appear on camera for a bullshit reason tells me that they are guilty and in the wrong to the point that they know it. He didnt show up because he was going to get exposed.

This has been posted before on here, FWIW. Not a knock on you, just saying. It seems to me that the guy probably had his reasons but didn't handle it entirely properly. If she paid $3k already, it seems like he might be obligated to give it back to her. And I'm not sure how what he did counts as "taking it back" and how he can show proof that she wasn't going to pay him when the payment she already made could be considered to be in good faith. Seems like a gray area at best to me.

No the guy is a cunt and shit contractor. Did you see the shitty job he did!?

His work ethic and skills is up there with his cardio. They are all shit and he doesn't even deserve the 3 k he got. He should be banned from being a contractor. Also he is an unhinged loose cannon who should not be around other human beings. Then again, if he does decide to strike, he will probably run out of cardio before he could kill someone.

Back