contract killer mma shirt. . wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya sorry guys, i was not able to save a picture of the shirt before they took it down. They got to it right away.

There whole MMA image is messed up. If I remember right their shorts had a bloody hand print on it.

It was a pic of that infamous summary execution in Vietnam, with some fucking caption. Completely tasteless, and, for anyone else over the age of 14, who plays paintball, a fucking phailure like the rest of their lineup.

I hope this company crashes and burns.

oh my...

I can't imagine wearing that anywhere and not getting suspended, expelled, fired, or just punched in the face.

i like the shirt...some famous dude has that painted in his dining room...saw it on cribs

the company gives no shit about me they give a shit if their product sells, i would not care of their political views, if their gear is good quality and looks nice then they got me.

the company gives no shit about me they give a shit if their product sells, i would not care of their political views, if their gear is good quality and looks nice then they got me.

yeah but all there stuff looks garbage anyways

It was a pic of that infamous summary execution in Vietnam, with some fucking caption. Completely tasteless, and, for anyone else over the age of 14, who plays paintball, a fucking phailure like the rest of their lineup.

I hope this company crashes and burns.

i agree --me too

If that "apology" is any indication of the kind of people that run contract killer, they're a bunch of retards and I won't be buying anything from them.

These guys are claiming to be fighters? More like coke heads that have NO place in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts! What kooks! They started as a brand in the paintball space...they should stick to playing guns and get out of the MMA space before they get KTFO! Anyone who carries this brand is crazy and is hurting our sport.

Just another worthless poser brand trying to cash in on MMA!

I am not satisfied with the apology.

It feels like they are telling us we lack the perception to appreciate the shirts' artist value rather then just admitting it was in poor taste.

What do you want them to do? Give you some freebies? End third world debt and world hunger?

Sheesh guys. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's like the argument that there is too much sex and violence on tv for kids.... Turn the friggin' tube off and don't let yous kids watch it.

What do you want them to do? Give you some freebies? End third world debt and world hunger?

Sheesh guys. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's like the argument that there is too much sex and violence on tv for kids.... Turn the friggin' tube off and don't let yous kids watch it.

I was pretty specific of why I was unsatisfied with the apology.

I wanted them to admit making a shirt in bad taste rather than sling bullshit around about the artistic value of the shirt being misinterpreted and unappreciated. Just say, "Damn guys, we tried to be total badasses and we just thought skulls weren't enough anymore but we made a inappropriate shirt that completely sucked," rather than "We are trying to glorify survival and battle, here or at war, because we all have our battles, blah fucking blah"

I don't want freebies, because I don't want their shit. And your right, I am not going buy anything from them and just stating the reason as to why.

Very poor taste and bad judgment by all parties involved. This is shameful at best. I never understood what "hitmen" or "contract killers" have to do with MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back