contract killer mma shirt. . wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not satisfied with the apology.

It feels like they are telling us we lack the perception to appreciate the shirts' artist value rather then just admitting it was in poor taste.

I am not satisfied with the apology.

It feels like they are telling us we lack the perception to appreciate the shirts' artist value rather then just admitting it was in poor taste.

I agree. Whatever though, just dont buy their clothes.

That's what I thought too when I read the apology. It must be too "real" for us.

I wonder how Chris Corcino would feel if it was one of his family members being blown away and everyone started walking around with it on a fucking t-shirt. Total BS. Total BS apology.

A little trivia for youz all on the photo. The guy with the gun is a police chief and the dude getting it is viet cong that had just been caught after murdering the police chief's family. Just another example of a photo or a video saying a thousand words non of which may be factual.

Paintball definately has a market for obnoxious clothing and titles of brands and merchandise.

Do you have a source for your info?

Simpson's did it.

Afront_victim.jpg

I'm boycotting after attempting to read their apology. White text on a white background? My eyes hurt.

But yes, truly senseless in trying to profit off of someones death. Killing is not part of our sport.

Thats fucken crazy!! Glad i havent bought any of there shit.

that is seriously fucked up.

I would not buy any of their stuff after seeing shit like that.

boycott there products-- how the hell can they glorify murder--- they have nothing to do with mma -- all there tees and shorts look crap

i just sent them an email at my disgust--ill post it if i get a reply

why cant all these crappy companies get off the mma band wagon-- and leave it to decent companies i.e sprawl to make good quality gear

contract killer is garbage

u know whats funny--if you bought tht tee and u want to send it back you got to pay a 20% restocking fee wtf

yea its all these kids that wear the shirts saying dont mess with me i got this shirt on i hate it i miss the old mma days where only the true people supported it ... there are many companys out there doing this ... not jus this one

unless its that pic posted in the OP, I haven't seen the shirt.

either way, Maybe I've been desensitized from all the crap I've seen on the internet, but it's not that bad.

I wouldn't buy it, but it could be worse. I would have never bought anything from them before, because I have never heard of them before. All this whole thing has done has got them free publicity, and Now I'll probably go browse their site...which is probably what they wanted in the first place.

I completely missed this post. Looks like they took the shirt down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back