Contender Series, Week 9, Tuesday, Sept. 20

Good leg kicks and good scrambling, but he had a big flaw in how long he took to reset after he threw kicks. Every time Filho returned fire after absorbing a kick (low kick or when Echeverria went high) he landed clean.
he could have benefited from more road work, i think he was tired when he would not let him up. i think guys do that to stall the fight and get a breather.

he could have benefited from more road work, i think he was tired when he would not let him up. i think guys do that to stall the fight and get a breather.

Maybe. But there are also fundamental flaws in his striking. It's something that you see often with younger, unbeaten guys who have run through all their opponents. He would throw kicks and expect the effect to be enough to deter return fire. But he was in with an experienced guy who understood how to time when to throw something back at him and eventually it ended up getting him hurt.

Expected a lay n pray not a thrashing lol

Aliev's GnP didn't look good. He just swung his arms a lot and waited for the referee to stop the fight since Wick was just laying there.

Fialho isn't good either. It was 1-1 after Round 2, not sure what some of you were watching. The live bet line was -122 for the guy who lost.

Lmao, had a free bet parlay with o1.5 for Aliev fight and of course Wick gets finished for the first time of his career without putting any resistance.

Lmao, had a free bet parlay with o1.5 for Aliev fight and of course Wick gets finished for the first time of his career without putting any resistance.
sometimes its almost better to just sit out these cards, too many low tier guys with no grit. it's like going to a junk yard looking for treasure.

sometimes its almost better to just sit out these cards, too many low tier guys with no grit. it's like going to a junk yard looking for treasure.
Yeah, that's why I stopped using my bankroll on these events. Sometimes certain dudes decide to fight by throwing caution to the wind whether it works in their favour or not.

Like that dude that got finished last week after picking up a 10-8 round.

Yeah, that's why I stopped using my bankroll on these events. Sometimes certain dudes decide to fight by throwing caution to the wind whether it works in their favour or not.

Like that dude that got finished last week after picking up a 10-8 round.
if the overs are so juiced and have 0 value, might as well go the other way small

First time I've watched DWCS live. This is painful to watch. An eye gouge and a clean kick to the nuts in the two fights I watched.

Back