Discussion Thread: DWCS Season 6 Tuesdays starting July 26, 2022

Connor matthews is an undefeated prospect out of new england. He hasnt been challenged or really hit at all in his 5 fights. Granted they arent elite guys but he puts em away fast by sub or ko. Hes also a fucking AFSOC tier 1 combat controller so he has unbreakable heart and discipline. Hope to see him do well. Kids young and is a great dude. Hes a lauzon guy with dangerous subs but is also a fall river golden gloves champ too. I believe he will do very well. Or so i hope! Cant wait for this new season to start!

Seen this dude once and he absolutely flatlined a low level guy, so has pop at least.

My good friend who owns UK's Almighty Fighting Championship, Ray Thompson has posted that Mick Parkin will be on the contender series this year. Not sure if he's been announced for it yet though.

My good friend who owns UK's Almighty Fighting Championship, Ray Thompson has posted that Mick Parkin will be on the contender series this year. Not sure if he's been announced for it yet though.

I think he's fighting Eduardo Neves which is a big ask. I know a lad called George who's a champion over at Almighty and a lad called Joe who will be. Small world.

I think he's fighting Eduardo Neves which is a big ask. I know a lad called George who's a champion over at Almighty and a lad called Joe who will be. Small world.

Very small world indeed. Ray is a great guy. He runs a lot of fantasy MMA games on Facebook, we play for money. It's really fun.

I love the UK fight scene, we do have some good talent coming through.

Pause the presses, its a Combate guy on DWCS

Thomas Paull is deaf, so I'm hoping he wins and makes it. Would be an amazing story

Also this is probably one of the coolest tapology profile pics

Thomas Paull is deaf, so I'm hoping he wins and makes it. Would be an amazing story

Also this is probably one of the coolest tapology profile pics

Ribovics seems to hit like a truck, so it should be a good one.

lol, fucking Kevin Szaflarski, the meme of Polish mma. He is abysmal and proof that the UFC does no actual scouting and their talent acquisition is just reliant on them looking at nice records and being the biggest so every fighter takes the first offer

lol, fucking Kevin Szaflarski, the meme of Polish mma. He is abysmal and proof that the UFC does no actual scouting and their talent acquisition is just reliant on them looking at nice records and being the biggest so every fighter takes the first offer

lol at seeing my tweet quoted on here.

Should be easy money on Lawson then, he's a good powerful wrestler.

I see Anton Turkalj is pencilled in for episode 1, fighting some big 14-4 Brazilian dude, Acacio Dos Santos, who definitely doesn't look like a jobber based on his record.

Looks like Ikram Aliskerov, Bruna Brasil, Roy Echeverria, Leon Aliu, Marnic Mann, Jafel Filho and Brunno Ferreira are going to be on.

Back