Contender Series 2021: Week 7

quarter unit sprinkle on cortez just to make fight more entertaining.

Starting off with +150 on my Silva cash out action. Still a lot of questions about her can't have more than a unit on it.

Silva + Hadley 500 to win 539
Slava 250 to win 325
Hood/Buday U1.5 500 to win 223

1,087 = 2u Someone stop me from sweeping these contender cards, making more profit than the UFC cards

nice chin on cortez so far but rodriguez better striker landing at will

rodriguez is fucking him up, I think he will KO him this round. He does end up too much in the clinch though.

rodriguez is fucking him up, I think he will KO him this round. He does end up too much in the clinch though.
really enjoying his elbow strikes and shot selection in general, cortez is just a punching bag. u2.5 should hit unless cortez crazy chin holds out somehow

I’d like to see Rodriguez work the body. Cortez is just stalling with the clinch here

lol cortez is so pathetic for pleading to dana bringing up rod's weight miss after getting absolutely outclassed

lol cortez is so pathetic for pleading to dana bringing up rod's weight miss after getting absolutely outclassed

Weak as hell, that's "crabs in a bucket" mentality. He knew he lost so he tried to drag Rodriguez down with him.

Back