Conspiracy Theory: Conor vs. RDA moved to UFC 200?

Something is extremely fishy about all this.

Highly doubt RDA is injured and highly doubt Zuffa doesn't have a major hand in all of this.

I just don't freakin' know.
RDA wtf ?
What training causes a broken foot with just weeks to go ?
Was he skiing or something.....

he broke it off in someones ass is what i heard.

Conspiracy? I don't know. But, I bet Uncle Dana is laughing instead of crying because now he CAN put Conor on 200.

I really, really thought that Jones/DC II would have headlined 200, but apparently they want to do it a few shows before that, still. I was wrong (for now).

Conspiracy? I don't know. But, I bet Uncle Dana is laughing instead of crying because now he CAN put Conor on 200.

I really, really thought that Jones/DC II would have headlined 200, but apparently they want to do it a few shows before that, still. I was wrong (for now).

Maybe with all of Bones legal issues they didn't want to risk him on UFC 200 thinking he might be forced off of the card for some legal reason or drug reason.

Well time for Conor to fight Lawlor I guess....
Dutch, could he make 170 comfortably ? I mean could he get his shit together fighting at 170 tight enough to beat Lawler - his body would need to adjust to the extra weight.....

RDA has fucked up UFC 200. Two division belt holder conor vs lawler was going to happen.

Maybe with all of Bones legal issues they didn't want to risk him on UFC 200 thinking he might be forced off of the card for some legal reason or drug reason.

Very good line of reasoning, there. I can see that.

Dutch, could he make 170 comfortably ? I mean could he get his shit together fighting at 170 tight enough to beat Lawler - his body would need to adjust to the extra weight.....
I'm sure Conor would still be cutting weight to make 170 if they fought today. I'd actually give him a better shot at beating Lawlor then RDA, he'd be so much faster then Robbie in the striking.

I'm sure Conor would still be cutting weight to make 170 if they fought today. I'd actually give him a better shot at beating Lawlor then RDA, he'd be so much faster then Robbie in the striking.

It would be a crazy fight but not sure Lawler would take it on short notice.

That makes no fucking sense! How does RDA pulling out of UFC 196 affect Khabib!? It doesn't. At all. Conor was always going to fight on UFC 196 and UFC 200. This changes nothing for Khabib.

Back