Conspiracy Theory: Conor vs. RDA moved to UFC 200?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is it coincidence that the day after learning that Khabib won't fight at UFC 200 because of Ramadan that RDA drops out of UFC 196 due to 'injury'?

Perhaps it was done to set up Conor vs. RDA at UFC 200.

Anyone think this could be the reason why RDA was 'injured'?

I just don't freakin' know.
RDA wtf ?
What training causes a broken foot with just weeks to go ?
Was he skiing or something.....

Doubt it. They might not even do the fight now. I think Connor will use this to jump to Lawler at UFC 200 then retire.

Memory's a little shaky, but didn't something similar happen with Lesnar vs Mir at UFC 100?

I don't get what khabib has to do with any of this. he would only be relevant if dos anjos wins

No because Conor could of fought Frankie at UFC 200.

Either the main event (as 2 champion) or co main to something like a HW fight or something.

RDA vs Conor is not big enough to headline UFC 200. this fght didnt have anywhere near as much hype and buzz as Conor vs Aldo for instance. RDA is not a star.

Doubt it. They might not even do the fight now. I think Connor will use this to jump to Lawler at UFC 200 then retire.

Why would Conor retire at the top of his fame and moneymaking?

The way McGregor spends money he'd better never retire.

Wtf does khabib have to do with anything. Conor wanted to beat rda, and then fight Robbie at ufc 200.

That might happen at UFC 200, but Conor gets fuckin' paidddd so he'll probably still fight at 196.

RDA vs Conor is not big enough to headline UFC 200. this fght didnt have anywhere near as much hype and buzz as Conor vs Aldo for instance. RDA is not a star.

Doesn't matter, the Conor is moving up to fight the champ. People would pay to see that.

Mcgregor vs Aldo rematch at UFC 200 it is then !

I would have bought it just for this fight.....

Wtf does khabib have to do with anything. Conor wanted to beat rda, and then fight Robbie at ufc 200.

.....it means there's an open main fight af UFC 200?......

Can't guarantee the Robbie fight. If they just push back the RDA fight they'd have to healthy champs ready to go.

i thought about it but he probably wont recover from broken foot in time

I doubt it. Conor vs. Lawler at UFC 200 would've been way bigger.

Back