Consortium ... come back to the forum, please

I never really got this from him. He wasn't a fan, but I'm not remembering anything resembling hate. Even when he talked about Mayweather/Pacquiao, he said he saw a fairly even fight with a slight edge to Mayweather.

well, I'm more of a Pac fan than I am a Mayweather fan, so of course I'll get a little defensive. That's normal and we're all like that.

I do think that consortium didn't necessarily not like pac on a personal level, but on a stylistic level, but I do remember seeing him defend pac in certain instances.

perhaps I'm being a bit harsh, but he was a quality poster, no doubt.

Slim didn't say anything wrong; calling him a scumbag was probably going to far, but what consortium did was a bit scummy, no denying it. Sharky had every right to do what he did especially because consortium refused to respond privately.

Consortium shouldn't get away with ripping people off, and from what I understand, he apologized to Sharkey in private and left, and he had every right to do so; he acquitted himself like a man, albeit belatedly.

Consortium hated Pac just like you do and you miss him because of that; no need to get up Slim's asshole because he though consortium did something wrong.

Well, not exactly. And that's okay too. But I have seen him own up to it.

ya, i couldn't log in this morning too, I thought "what the fuck did I say". you never know what's going to trigger what. but that seano guys got "bad cess" written all over him.

just normal crossfire buddy, happens. We're all here just hatin' on the temporary and discussing the sweet science.

I remember my personal highlight was my little spat with Speeit (in my defense, I had actually thought that Speeit was joking about his brother dying, until Kilt came in and propped him up; that was foolish of me).

Slim didn't say anything wrong; calling him a scumbag was probably going to far, but what consortium did was a bit scummy, no denying it. Sharky had every right to do what he did especially because consortium refused to respond privately.

Consortium shouldn't get away with ripping people off, and from what I understand, he apologized to Sharkey in private and left, and he had every right to do so; he acquitted himself like a man, albeit belatedly.

Consortium hated Pac just like you do and you miss him because of that; no need to get up Slim's asshole because he though consortium did something wrong.

Others have voiced their opinions of what consortium did, but Seano starts with me because of some stupid personal vendetta he has because he lost a few arguments and got proven a liar by me. I couldn't care less about him or his hurt ego.

Well, not exactly. And that's okay too. But I have seen him own up to it.

I thought you had said he apologized to you through a private message later? OR am I just making that up in my mind?

We know his name and where he works, so I guess he can't run.

Others have voiced their opinions of what consortium did, but Seano starts with me because of some stupid personal vendetta he has because he lost a few arguments and got proven a liar by me. I couldn't care less about him or his hurt ego.

ya, where is that fat meatball eating don corliene wanna be anyway?

Consortium was a really good poster, never had an issue with the guy, personally, but he could get a bit arrogant sometimes in his posts and that rubbed some people the wrong way. Add that to the plagiarizing shit and people who don't like the guy can always throw that in his face whenever they get annoyed with him, etc.

Probably doesn't want to come back and get his balls busted, but if he just rolled with the punches then people would largely be fine with it, imo. Like Shael said, if he never stopped posting it would probably be almost forgotten by now.

Ye quiet yerself, Rumblebelly.

Ah, Rumblebelly. You know what's funny, Slim? Back when I used to post on boxingscene I'm pretty sure I can remember taking part in a fantasy fight pitting him against Bubbles of Trailor Park Boys fame. I represented Rumblebelly and I think I may have even had an av of him at the time too. Good times. Forgot about that til you now.

naw, people would bring the shit up anytime they disagreed because, well people are like that.

I thought you had said he apologized to you through a private message later? OR am I just making that up in my mind?

Yeah, it's all in your mind, bud.

ya, where is that fat meatball eating don corliene wanna be anyway?

Seano actually had to get off the Brando diet awhile back due to his old age. I heard he's on a diet based largely around Metamucil now and whatever other stuff nursing homes feed to the elderly.

Lol, it's like the NSA up in here :)

naw, people would bring the shit up anytime they disagreed because, well people are like that.

Maybe, don't think I would if I was having a serious discussion with the guy, personally. Hazing him if he came back on the other hand..... lol. I think a lot of us would do that.

Ah, Rumblebelly. You know what's funny, Slim? Back when I used to post on boxingscene I'm pretty sure I can remember taking part in a fantasy fight pitting him against Bubbles of Trailor Park Boys fame. I represented Rumblebelly and I think I may have even had an av of him at the time too. Good times. Forgot about that til you now.

Regis wins if he has his ruby pendant.

Those fantasy character match ups were always fun by the way.

Regis wins if he has his ruby pendant.

Those fantasy character match ups were always fun by the way.

Maybe, but I think Bubbles would be both too blind and probably too stoned to even see it. Yeah, those were kind of fun, though. Silly as hell. But still fun.

Back