Consortium ... come back to the forum, please

I don't think so, Moz. To be honest, I think Consortium finally decided to disassociate himself from these bickering dorks like Abishai, Seano & Slim. And let's face it, who could really blame him?

ya, can't blame him for that, you know the old "you are the company you keep" kinda thing.

haven't got a clue who this person is

move along

Might be too proud to come back. Nobody would even remember by now if he hadn't stopped posting though.

ya, probably not, people get into shit all the time, only Cracky and some other guy have thing that has gone on awhile. Outside of that, no one cares.

Seano probably instigated the whole thing, tbh.

we gotta do something about that guy, pm for ideas

No one values your opinion. You hated Consortium because he was realistic about Pac and even with the Sharkey debacle, he was 10 times the poster you are.

Slim didn't say anything wrong; calling him a scumbag was probably going to far, but what consortium did was a bit scummy, no denying it. Sharky had every right to do what he did especially because consortium refused to respond privately.

Consortium shouldn't get away with ripping people off, and from what I understand, he apologized to Sharkey in private and left, and he had every right to do so; he acquitted himself like a man, albeit belatedly.

Consortium hated Pac just like you do and you miss him because of that; no need to get up Slim's asshole because he though consortium did something wrong.

Willing to dubb Seano for the return of Consortium

ya, probably not, people get into shit all the time, only Cracky and some other guy have thing that has gone on awhile. Outside of that, no one cares.

lol, remember that time I got in a spat with you over MMA? gooood times.

There can hardly be too many knowledgable posters in here. Plus the guy's blog was pretty interesting.

Slim didn't say anything wrong; calling him a scumbag was probably going to far, but what consortium did was a bit scummy, no denying it. Sharky had every right to do what he did especially because consortium refused to respond privately.

Consortium shouldn't get away with ripping people off, and from what I understand, he apologized to Sharkey in private and left, and he had every right to do so; he acquitted himself like a man, albeit belatedly.

Consortium hated Pac just like you do and you miss him because of that; no need to get up Slim's asshole because he though consortium did something wrong.

I never really got this from him. He wasn't a fan, but I'm not remembering anything resembling hate. Even when he talked about Mayweather/Pacquiao, he said he saw a fairly even fight with a slight edge to Mayweather.

lol, remember that time I got in a spat with you over MMA? gooood times.

ya, i couldn't log in this morning too, I thought "what the fuck did I say". you never know what's going to trigger what. but that seano guys got "bad cess" written all over him.

I never really got this from him. He wasn't a fan, but I'm not remembering anything resembling hate. Even when he talked about Mayweather/Pacquiao, he said he saw a fairly even fight with a slight edge to Mayweather.

well he was wrong about that too then.

well he was wrong about that too then.

True, though, he was talking about the fight around '09 and '10. I also recall that he said it was a close fight to call, but that he expected whoever won would win relatively big so, I guess he wasn't completely wrong in that sense. Of course, I might be thinking of what a completely different poster said, anyway.

I don't think so, Moz. To be honest, I think Consortium finally decided to disassociate himself from these bickering dorks like Abishai, Seano & Slim. And let's face it, who could really blame him?

Ye quiet yerself, Rumblebelly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back