Consortium ... come back to the forum, please

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nobody really cares that much about your issue with Sharkey. Everyone just got over excited because it was something different happening and there was a bit of drama, but other than that nobody really fucking cares. The fact of the matter is you have been one of the finest posters on this forum since it was created. You've been a big well here since you arrived and the place has been drying up since you left. So what if you borrowed from Sharkey? People borrow from you all the fucking time. I see posts that look like they could have been written by you all over the place, that's probably because they were written by you. People have been borrowing your ideas left right and center. That's fine. That's what we do here.

I'm going to say it now that I have actually posted that same content about the multiple world titles in other forums like it was my own - word for word, just like you did. I didn't change it because I knew it didn't need to be changed. I couldn't add to it because I had no fucking clue how Sharkey even came up with that information in the first place. I have a feeling this is what you were thinking. You loved the idea and you wanted to spread it, basically because people rip on this sport so much for the multiple titles and taking down this mythos would be a huge boon. But it's hard to spread the love when you don't really know where the info is coming from. But really that's what we do here. This forum is a library and boxing fans come here to read the lore from living human books that aren't just here to teach, but are here to fight and argue. This is a learning room, and you learned something you never would have learned from reading a regular book.

What happened is between you and Sharkey and you guys can sort it out however you want, but I get the impression Sharkey isn't really bothered that much by this either. There's no sense in letting damaged pride keep you from doing something you love. By staying away like this you're doing more harm to the sport than good. This forum is a small pond and you're a pretty big fish here. The biggest fish lay the best eggs but if he flops out onto land and walks away then there's no one here to raise new big fish. The well's drying up and we need more water.

Now you guys are probably scaring him. Maybe he already has a needy woman and you all seem like an army of more?

Nah, it would be good to see him post here again.

Went back and looked at the original thread and saw The Batkilt is banned. When did that happen?

Went back and looked at the original thread and saw The Batkilt is banned. When did that happen?

Shit, didn't know about that either. He was good people, good poster.

Thats crazy.
For the past week i was thinking about making a thread about him, cuz when i first started posting here were the last days of him, and apparently he was a top poster here.
My thread was going ask about how he was perceived around here prior to SharkGate

Kilt got banned? Are we sure this isn't just one of his usual breaks?

anyhow, consort was a good poster. Bit of a know it all and had a clear anti-pac agenda, but a good poster. Hopefully he returns

huh, shame, he was a good poster

I did a quick search on his last posts. Most were in the boxing forum, where he was liked and we don't really ban anyhow. My guess is he pissed somebody off with a post in one of the UFC/Worldwide MMA threads

batman vanishes when he's done

Considering he was a writer of sort, ripping off Sharkey like he did was sort of a dick thing to do. That said, I sort of thought Sharkey could have handled it privately. It really didn't need to be something the whole forum was involved in.

BTW, Sharkey has always been jealous and envious of me and I never gave him shit for ripping off MY posts.

Con probably has a good gig now.

Even though we clashed I liked consortium

Even though we clashed I liked consortium

Everyone clashes. That's what we do. Would be a pretty boring place if we didn't. Why do you think word has gone around that the sherdog boxing forum is a good place to get boxing info? Because we clash the fuck out of each other. That's what we do here.

Everyone clashes. That's what we do. Would be a pretty boring place if we didn't. Why do you think word has gone around that the sherdog boxing forum is a good place to get boxing info? Because we clash the fuck out of each other. That's what we do here.

We do not, you dick. Take it back.

I take offense at that. Seano and I are gonna clash over this.

Back