Consoles ruin EA UFC game: sub 1080p hardly 30 FPS

Hmmm

Something fishy is afoot. It says the performance is actually better on the Xbox One. I know Zuffa and Microsoft had deals in the past (selling PPVs through Xbox Live and whatnot), wonder if there's any sort of deal between them to get some sort of parity or even advantage over the PS4 version, since every other game has experienced the opposite.

Its because the PS4 version has 4xMSAA vs 2x, higher resolution soft shadows, and better motion blur. So while the PS4 is slightly behind in framerate its also running much higher settings.

Take Madden for example , it looked like it was running on PS2 until this year.

Man if only EA was a bigger company and had more money... someone should start a Kickstarter campaign.

That's why I'd love a pc version, but sports games say Fuck Off to PC gamers mostly.

This game at 60 FPS would be amazing...The PC version of dark souls 2 is 60FPS and it is amazing..It's a damn shame EA doesn't support the PC market.

Seriously fuck EA. Next generation my arse.

the console is plenty powerful, sounds like they just had shitty programming

its not like other more taxing games than 2 characters and a small environment are choppy and low-res lol

The console isn't "plenty powerful". Google it.

Is it easy to find opponents in games like Street Fighter, MK, KOF, UFC, FNC, DOA, WWE, Injustice, Soul Calibur, Naruto Shippuden etc.. on PC?

Hmm, half of those games are on steam though: WWE, UFC, DOA, SC, and FNC aren't, and I wouldn't even call a WWE game a fighting game, but anyway.

My point it is, fighting games are starting to take off on PC, which means better resolution and frame rates in general.

I don't plan on getting EA UFC. All I've seen of it has looked terrible and only remotely looks like MMA.

I also suspect the team developed the game around the relatively inferior Xbone hardware and didn't bother to make use of the PS4's additional capabilities.

this is what happened.

Back