Considering there acomplishmants Jones and Mcgregor is going to be considered the gre

Johntreksmith

Purple Belt
Reaction score
ats? I mean it's not so far stretched guys. THey got the best coach in the UFC. I think jones after he gets over his hardcore short tony problem could ussupr Fedor. :eek:

McGregor shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Jones.

nice intelligent reply anyone want 2 talk about the subjekt matter?

There is no subject matter, your premise isn't communicated in a way that anyone can respond to. If English is not your first language then I am sorry. If it is your first language 0/10.

Ugh!!

giphy.gif

McGregor is ranked 5th because he beat 6th ranked Dustin Poirier... who has no wins in the top 15 himself.

But good for mma I guess. The entertainment fans are behind him. More money for the sport. Good.

There is no subject matter, your premise isn't communicated in a way that anyone can respond to. If English is not your first language then I am sorry. If it is your first language 0/10.

ad hominem attack get out yo

While i respect Mcgregors Skillset and resume thus far he's yet to Stand at the top of the mountain and kick anyone down, Therefore him being mentioned as a GOAT is entirely out of the question as far as im concerned.

However mcgregor trolls gunna troll.

well it went waste land guise i'm sorry i've got ot go eat. mom's making spaghetti.

Back