Considering Current Trends Do You Think AO vs JDS If...

Vashgun

Purple Belt
Reaction score
JDS blasts Cain to pieces and gets on the mic and calls him out?

IMO they wouldn't dare if it goes to a decision or Cain wins, but is THE fight to make at HW.

AO is scheduled to fight on Feb 2nd, even though its only a month or so after JDS vs Cain, if JDS isn't scratched do you think they will cave into JDS' demands and the overall hype and make the fight in April?

JDS blasts Cain to pieces and gets on the mic and calls him out?

IMO they wouldn't dare if it goes to a decision or Cain wins, but is THE fight to make at HW.

AO is scheduled to fight on Feb 2nd, even though its only a month or so after JDS vs Cain, if JDS isn't scratched do you think they will cave into JDS' demands and the overall hype and make the fight in April?

I am just stocked about JDS vs Cain right now. I don't want to think about JDS vs the Reem until after Saturday.

But to answer your question, they should cave into JDS demands because he's a beast

I'd like to see AO fight them all, and not take year long breaks. I wouldn't even mind seeing if Big Country's belly could absorb those knees.

Why would JDS finishing/decisioning Cain determine who his next opponent is?

He's the champion...everyone else has to perform well to earn the right to fight him.

(Unless you meant if Overeem goes to a decision, in which case, learn to pronouns!

This whole thing is set up for that JDS/REEM match-up to go down. Easy match-up in Bigfoot for Overeem when he comes back and easy match-up for JDS in a rematch with Cain, who he KTFO in less than a round. How do you not see it? It's the fight everyone wants to see and in the end of the day Overeem is the only threat to JDS's title. IMO, Overeem will be the future heavyweight champion.

There's a good chance it will be Cain fighting Junior again in a rematch, or he wins convincingly enough that he'll just fight AO instead. Cain vs Alistair will be interesting, a true test of Alistair's ability to fight elite wrestlers.

wha? Is that even a good reason?

I think a better reason to not make the fight is to make sure AO is clean for the bigfoot fight.

What would happen if the Reem KOs JDS but pisses hot again? Would they strip him off the title and give it back to JDS, or would they vacate it and make JDS vs whoever?

wha? Is that even a good reason?

I think a better reason to not make the fight is to make sure AO is clean for the bigfoot fight.

yes it's a good reason. Zuffa doesn't have 50 headlining quality fighters and Jones/Chael will do a ton of ppv buys on it's on.

AO vs JDS will happen in May or June and after AO smashes Bigfoot.

This whole thing is set up for that JDS/REEM match-up to go down. Easy match-up in Bigfoot for Overeem when he comes back .

How is it an easy fight for Overeem?

Don't underestimate Bigfoot just because he made the mistake of throwing a leg kick against Cain (whose gameplan was focused on the takedown as the answer to Silva's leg kick)

Why would JDS finishing/decisioning Cain determine who his next opponent is?

He's the champion...everyone else has to perform well to earn the right to fight him.

(Unless you meant if Overeem goes to a decision, in which case, learn to pronouns!

well its a bit of a throwback to the gsp situation. Gsp got a good win in an exciting fight, for him at least, and he called out the guy he wanted to fight over the guy who should probably be fighting.

If JDS KO's cain again i'm absolutely sure he'll call out Overeem and he's made it public that he doesn't think AO can beat Bigfoot, although that's probably BS. So he could make a backroom case to get the fight before/if AO could potentially lose to Bigfoot.

well its a bit of a throwback to the gsp situation. Gsp got a good win in an exciting fight, for him at least, and he called out the guy he wanted to fight over the guy who should probably be fighting.

If JDS KO's cain again i'm absolutely sure he'll call out Overeem and he's made it public that he doesn't think AO can beat Bigfoot, although that's probably BS. So he could make a backroom case to get the fight before/if AO could potentially lose to Bigfoot.

That...actually makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

How is it an easy fight for Overeem?

Don't underestimate Bigfoot just because he made the mistake of throwing a leg kick against Cain (whose gameplan was focused on the takedown as the answer to Silva's leg kick)

Nah, you just don't understand how good Overeem really is. Once he destroys Bigfoot, I'll make sure I remind you of how wrong you were.

I want nothing more than for JDS to fight Overeem. Overeem's hype needs to be stopped immediately or sooner.

Nah, you just don't understand how good Overeem really is. Once he destroys Bigfoot, I'll make sure I remind you of how wrong you were.

How can you show me how good Overeem is? I'm a fu**** Overeem fanboy :icon_evil

I'll always give credit to a fighter who raped Fedor though.

I really hope the AO vs JDS does happen, both are easily the two top strikers in the division , both have KO power and with the bad blood between will make for the best fight the HW division has seen

Back