Considering all aspects, what is the most brutal & impressive Uppercut ever thrown in a UFC fight?

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I'll explained what I mean by all aspects:

Nganou's uppercut KO of Overeem was like out of a movie, and Reem was in another dimension for what seemed like hours. But, Overeem didn't have a chin by then.

JDS uppercut KO of Werdum was so brutal. Werdum was in the process of leaning forward, his chin went right into the punch. It was also exciting because JDS was an unknown and a huge underdog (+500).

Rumble uppercut KO of Glover. First punch he landed that was it. I remember thinking before the fight "Glover is durable, this will end differently". Glover started immediately moving forward with both hands up with a lot of head movement and still.. Was Shocking! Not human. I think this is number 1

Gustafson uppercut KO of Glover was also Beautiful because it was a repeated strike like 3-4 times consecutively

Hunt uppercut KO of Nelson. It was such a beautiful set-up. He flicked the jab many times knowing Nelson ducks down setting the uppercut. He missed the first one. The second try face planted granite chin Nelson

What about Jeremy Stephens uppercut KO of RDA? That was a crazy coming from a mile away almost like slow motion. RDA had to put metal plates in his face because of the damage.

What do you think?
Ngannou turned Overeem into a Pez dispenser.

Paulo Thiago's uppercut to Joh Koscheck was nice...actually anytime Koscheck got finished was nice

bonus point for Tim because I'm pretty sure he was going to lose the decision if he didn't finish Okami, and made a huge come back

Yup. Okami was absolutely mauling him. It looked like Boetsch had nothing for him.

Okami was looking as sharp as ever but Tim had already countered his jab hard in the 1st.
Yushin used to have a solid chin until that night a Barbarian broke it for good.

Okami was stepping with the jab too heavy too much and got punished for it in the 3rd as he had already been warned in the 1st.

Great comeback by Boetsch, certainly nothing flukey about it.

Back