Conservatives butthurt at men not being "manly"

Those are enjoyable threads for comedy reasons - but not sure who is really chronically butthurt and is in need of these topics to having a big circle jerk of (woke) self-awareness. Keep running the show, folks!

Harry Styles in a dress is still 10 times more manly than whatever the f this is:

5e86e8fc2400007901d562b6.jpeg
More hu-manly you mean. That’s a praying mantis or something.

Not everybody is as obsessed with race and identity politics as you leftists are. You see a black person agreeing with a right winger and you're outraged by it. Maybe someone's skin color doesn't and shouldn't have any bearing on their political beliefs? Maybe those right wingers "latching on" to a black person "peddling right wing talking points" is actually just one American having a conversation with another American about shared beliefs. You saw more minorities turn out for a conservative President than ever before. Why do you think that is? Maybe they're tired of people like you deciding what they should think and who they should associate with based on their skin color. Maybe instead of raging about black people leaving the Democrat plantation, you could respect peoples political beliefs regardless of skin color.

Race is a major issue for the GOP grassroots. Racial resentment propelled Trump to the White House; and by that I mean he was a political nobody before he latched onto the racist Birther theory. What does it say about the GOP grass roots that they made Trump a cause celebre because he pushed Birtherism.

You guys can try and troll / spread this meme about Blacks being on the Dem plantation but no one on the left is buying your deception and certainly not Black people since they overwhelmingly vote for Democrats. Most Jews (77% +) , Asians (63% ) , Mexican Americans (74%), Gays also voted for Biden. Are you saying all these groups are also on a Democrat plantation ?

Dude, forget making her orgasm.. he never even made her wet before. He thinks it's a medical condition
Why on earth would he share that, jesus christ.

I don't know about you, but to me being able to sexually satisfy your woman is far more manly than being an obnoxious asshole that resents women
Doesn't matter to me in the slightest whether or not the men I find admirable sexually satisfy their partners.

They're right. Effeminate men are being celebrated by libs. And posting pictures of fat Republicans isn't a counter argument.

oscars-best-dressed-22.jpg

I don't know about you, but to me being able to sexually satisfy your woman is far more manly than being an obnoxious asshole that resents women

Neither is particularly manly.
Sorry to say, but you're kinda pathetic if your conceptualisation of your own masculinity is dependent on how much you serve or resent women.

Talk about a low fucking bar.

Neither is particularly manly.
Sorry to say, but you're kinda pathetic if your conceptualisation of your own masculinity is dependent on how much you serve or resent women.

Talk about a low fucking bar.

Not at all what I said but sure.. just by your language "serve them" I can tell you don't have many meaningful interactions with women.

Last edited:
Anyway, while Trump admin is trying to get rid of healthcare coverage for millions of Americans... Right wingers are bitching about REAL issues, like Harry Styles wearing a dress...

And fucking Kylie Jenner is more successful than your entire family lineage.... Wanna rethink your argument?
I wasn't disparaging her, so what does that have to do with the price of gas skippy? Is kong your boyfriend or something?

Last edited:
Not at all what I said but sure.. just by your language "serve them" I can tell you don't have many meaningful interactions with women.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You're such a loser.
"That's not what I said," says the insecure idiot, right before "I can tell you don't have many meaningful interactions with women," revealing just how much you tie your ego to pats on the head.

Self-awareness is not your thing hey?

Back