Elections Conservatives: Are You Mad At Jo Jorgenson Voters?

Are you upset that Jorgensen stole votes from Trump?

• Total voters
Naw. I've already embraced the loss. I hope the republicans regroup and rebound from here. I'm looking forward to watch this tire fire for the next 4 years and enjoy shitting on it all.

People who voted Jorgensen didn't want to vote Trump. She didn't cost anything.

The thread is premised on @BEER's dishonest description of opposition to vanity voting.

So you think 3rd party voters are just high horse riders?

I mean people legitimately believe that Jo stole enough votes to cost Trump the election.

I mean people legitimately believe that Jo stole enough votes to cost Trump the election.

If you're a principled libertarian, you're going to prefer Biden to Trump, though.

If you're a principled libertarian, you're going to prefer Biden to Trump, though.

You think completely free market, no taxes, sovereign, eliminating as much government as possible, etc aligns with Biden? It doesn't really align with either and there are things from both candidates libertarians would prefer but to stay they'd definitely prefer Biden I disagree with. It depends on what most attracts you to the LP.

I think it takes nerve to vote outside of the two major parties.
More should do it.

I agree.

People who voted Jorgensen didn't want to vote Trump. She didn't cost anything.

And I voted third party because I didn't want to vote Hillary or Biden.

No, I don't think that.

Not mad at all. Just sucks the 3rd party is nothing more than vote stealers in this country. Hopefully it will catch on-with the left being pushed more left, and the right being pushed more right. The guys in the middle are those who would get shit done

You think completely free market, no taxes, sovereign, eliminating as much government as possible, etc aligns with Biden? It doesn't really align with either and there are things from both candidates libertarians would prefer but to stay they'd definitely prefer Biden I disagree with. It depends on what most attracts you to the LP.

I think principled libertarians would have some big disagreements with Biden but would clearly prefer him to Trump.

My b.

I added him back to my ignore list because he literally only replies to me to shit on me once he found out I wasn't voting for Biden lmao.

This is a lie, of course.

Come on... Jorgensen didn’t get any votes at all.

In a few days all those recovered ballots from the Pittsburgh Penguin River will be from Jorgensen voters

Not even a little bit. People can vote for whomever they like, and it someone wants to waste a vote on a Libertarian candidate then more power to them. I'm mad at the Deep State and it's supporters. They did far more harm by stealing this election in every meaningful way than any third party candidate.

Not very convincing, since we have the actual vote tallies showing how close it was. And the exit polling you're referencing (you're leaning super hard on one poll, and an exit poll at that - weaksauce) would put it within the MoE anyway.
Listen to you cans still rambling about polls....lol you ever going to learn?

I'm mad at Jo Jorgenson voters for legitimizing such a terrible party

The party should be banned IMO.

I'm not a libertarian, I didn't vote for them, their party is a giant joke in the US but

EmMTSrVXEAAwsos

No one owes their vote to any candidate. The candidates have to earn it. Hillary failed at that in 2016 and Trump failed at that in 2020. It's no one's fault but their own.

Back