Elections Conservatives: Are You Mad At Jo Jorgenson Voters?

Are you upset that Jorgensen stole votes from Trump?

• Total voters

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a leftist who got shit on here, in my real life, and on social media for not voting Hillary and (to a lesser extent this year) Biden, even as I live in a comfortably blue state.

Are conservatives equally pissed about people who voted libertarian? Contrary to the hate I got about "giving votes to Trump", Jo Jorgensen "stole" votes from Trump, in a BIG way.

At the moment, Biden leads Georgia by ~7k votes. In Georgia, Jo Jorgensen has 61k votes, almost all of which would have gone to Trump had the Libertarian Party not run.

In Arizona, Biden currently leads by 30k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 47k.

In Wisconsin, Biden is leading by 20k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 38k.

In Pennsylvania, Biden is leading by 29k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 77k.

In every close race across the country, Jorgensen has a vote count that comfortably covers the margin of Biden's lead over Trump.

Are conservatives pissed about this? Anyone here vote for Jo Jorgensen?

I look forward to seeing the data. Once the final counts are in I want to be shown the exit polling in any battleground state Trump lost that shows Jorgenson having pulled enough votes from likely Orange voters to have made the difference. They try to say this about Nader throwing the election to Bush in Florida in 2000 and the exit polling proves it is pure bullshit.

No vote for whoever you want, right in something funny as a protest if you want. I've gone with Donald Duck before in a local.

I look forward to seeing the data. Once the final counts are in I want to be shown the exit polling in any battleground state Trump lost that shows Jorgenson having pulled enough votes from likely Orange voters to have made the difference. They try to say this about Nader throwing the election to Bush in Florida in 2000 and the exit polling proves it is pure bullshit.

I'm just counting the current tallies. I'm curious about the exit polls as well, though.

Sure about that? That was like 500 votes. Seems like there's no way Nader voters would not have broken for Gore by that much.

As a leftist who got shit on here, in my real life, and on social media for not voting Hillary and (to a lesser extent this year) Biden, even as I live in a comfortably blue state.

Are conservatives equally pissed about people who voted libertarian? Contrary to the hate I got about "giving votes to Trump", Jo Jorgensen "stole" votes from Trump, in a BIG way.

At the moment, Biden leads Georgia by ~7k votes. In Georgia, Jo Jorgensen has 61k votes, almost all of which would have gone to Trump had the Libertarian Party not run.

In Arizona, Biden currently leads by 30k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 47k.

In Wisconsin, Biden is leading by 20k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 38k.

In Pennsylvania, Biden is leading by 29k votes, and Jorgensen is up to 77k.

In every close race across the country, Jorgensen has a vote count that comfortably covers the margin of Biden's lead over Trump.

Are conservatives pissed about this? Anyone here vote for Jo Jorgensen?
Taking your numbers, Trump would have had to have taken those votes by these margins:

AZ - 38.5k Trump / 8.5k Biden
WI - 29k Trump / 9k Biden
PA - 53k Trump / 24k Biden

I don't see it, and certainly not "comfortably"

And on top of that, even if it's true, these people are not smart enough to notice.

No def not.

Hillary voters shouldn’t have been mad at Biden voters either.

Sure about that? That was like 500 votes. Seems like there's no way Nader voters would not have broken for Gore by that much.

I've gone through this here several times over the years. With sources. You can do a search and "look into it" if you desire.

0ed4cd8ee0b2b22f42e93ee3f2100a90e9e5bbb6e14f90483a9a0c649a0423e6_3.jpg

Not sure I'll ever get that bored, but it does sound like crackpot stuff.

It's "crackpot" in the way that saying wearing masks reduces the spread of COVID is "crackpot". Or the way math is "crackpot".

A good example of how a two party system is a bad thing...

It's "crackpot" in the way that saying wearing masks reduces the spread of COVID is "crackpot". Or the way math is "crackpot".
Well, some math would be that 97,488 people in Florida went Nader. 537 votes is less than 1% of that. You would need to show that it's more likely than not that those votes would have broken dead even or for Bush, or that some extremely disproportionate number of them who didn't like Bush would have stayed home. Seems like you have an uphill climb here?

It's a mistake to think Jorgensen voters are Trump voters, just like it's a mistake to think green party voters are Democrats. Most of these people would rather not vote than vote for Trump.

I'm not mad at myself.

And when people say I'm throwing my vote away or helping Biden win, I'm like fuck off dude. California was already decided as it always is. So my fellow 1% Jorgenson voters would not have swayed the state.

And if I lived in a state where the race was close, I'd still tell them to fuck off. It's that kind of thinking that keeps us locked into the 2 party system.

There have been some innovative candidates over the years. Ross Perot, Steve Forbes, and Ron Paul to name a few. These were innovative thinkers that had new ideas and weren't slaves to party lines. Even if I don't agree with everything they say, I'd still prefer that over the same old politicians pulling the same old shit.

Well, some math would be that 97,488 people in Florida went Nader. 537 votes is less than 1% of that. You would need to show that it's more likely than not that those votes would have broken dead even or for Bush, or that some extremely disproportionate number of them who didn't like Bush would have stayed home. Seems like you have an uphill climb here?

Florida exit polling revealed that had Nader not been on the ballot, a significant percentage of those who voted for him would have either a) not cast a vote in the election or b) voted for a candidate other than Gore.

In fact, had Nader not run, Bush would have won by more in Florida. CNN’s exit poll showed Bush at 49 percent and Gore at 47 percent, with 2 percent not voting in a hypothetical Nader-less Florida race.

If you really want to blame some group of voters for Gore's loss in Florida then blame the third of a million registered democrats who voted for George Bush.

Back