Conservative thoughts on Mitch mcconnell?

What is your plan if he wins 2020?

Nothing, just watch as the US gets worse and worse. I will just keep supporting progressive candidates. What will you do when Bernie wins 2020? Continue to live in Canada?

Nothing, just watch as the US gets worse and worse. I will just keep supporting progressive candidates. What will you do when Bernie wins 2020? Continue to live in Canada?

Yeah, with a higher quality of life.

just here to contribute this
VJHULYAW7VMDI5AXO7CNBLZ7SY.jpg

A true heavyweight of politics. The man strong armed a Supreme Court seat FFS.

Perhaps the most powerful man in Washington in my adult life.

He's the poster child for the type of politician that gives other politicians a bad name. Although if he's on your side, it's easy to overlook how he gets things done. Right now, he's preventing every reasonable piece of legislation from getting voted on so that he can pack the federal courts with judges of the GOP preference. How you feel about that will dictate how you feel about him.

I hear the right wing talk about the pelosi’s of the world. What do they think of 40 year senate vet Mitch?

By "conservative thoughts" do you mean thoughts that don't involve a desire to see him get punched in the mouth?

Because, if so, I've got nothing.

A complete self-serving scumbag who only works for big government and the big donors.

He's helped undermine actual conservative leadership for two decades. Him, Boehner and Ryan. He's responsible for numerous defeats in red states and responsible for electing people like Collins, Romney and Murkowski over actual conservatives.

I'd rather he lose than anyone else in 2020.

As a man, he's also an insipid weakling.

Last edited:
He is quite possibly the swampiest bastard in Washington and is almost certainly a Russian asset. He spent the 4th of July in Moscow and people have the sack to call him a real American? Truly unbelievable.

when he laughs, it's the creepiest, most unnerving thing.

look at the state of our country and then look at all these lifetime politicians as the reason we're in this shape

criminals or self serving absconders all of them

His cocaine is straight fire.

Hey another let’s bitch about Mitch thread

do you guys know there are whole sites devoted to jerking off? You actually don’t need one of these threads every couple weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back