Conservative student president commits suicide following protest against drag queens on tax dollars

i thought those drag queen reading time only happens in US, god help us if its spreading to different continents

Did he really suicide or did someone push him?

If he did suicide, I don't really blame him. Who'd want to live on this gay trans Earth.

I thought you were pointing to the kid being right-winger.

I personally can't comprehend that, at least in terms of tangible support for political parties. The same people that have stood against virtually every piece of civil rights legislation to ever hit the floor? There's a difference between not really caring (other side) and actively fighting against. Those fuckheads literally laughed when an entire generation was damn near wiped out. Yeah, no chance of that whatsoever, ever.

Heh, it's a damn shame too because I also love white men (more than they do); I'm pro-2A and got my first gun at five years old; I don't think you have a nation without strong borders. I hate abortion albeit see it as a necessary evil and right. This almost covers the entire contemporary platform, so what else? Oh yeah, free speech (i.e. hate speech). I support that too, simply because I value honesty no matter how ugly and it's good to know the score.
I was. But only in conjunction with my assertion about the comments certain people on here would make were he a left wing anything.

I was. But only in conjunction with my assertion about the comments certain people on here would make were he a left wing anything.

There were still a couple of those, but indeed. I'd also hazard a guess that if he were a "real conservative", then there would be at least twice as many replies about disrupting a DQSH session. People demand the gay community do this or do that about transgender and drag queen this or that. It's literally happening from the 15% or so part of the demo that cares about politics, and yet... silence.

It's by and large more indifference than anything. This forum has a few hundred active members. One of the aforementioned spaces I alluded to back on the first page is 220,000+ cis bros strong. The endless discussion of drag queens, trannies, muslims, school curriculums and chicken sandwich shops on here are not topics there. We don't give a fuck about those things. Seriously.

When someone who is against trans ideology or anything that implies opposition to trans in general and receives death threats, who is issuing these death threats, is it other transformers? They make up less than 1% of the total human population. Or is it the SJWs who defend them, also very small number in the world?

We started watching kitchen nightmare as background noise and the guy who owned one of the places killed himself too about 12 years ago. I hope this isn't a trend

When someone who is against trans ideology or anything that implies opposition to trans in general and receives death threats, who is issuing these death threats, is it other transformers? They make up less than 1% of the total human population. Or is it the SJWs who defend them, also very small number in the world?

The transactivists are backed by the billionaire class and big pharma. There really isn't a major (former) gay rights organization that hasn't been co-opted or compromised in the last decade. The social media hate mob is composed of what could be considered the 'radical left' and they behave like brainless caricatures of human beings.

The transactivists are backed by the billionaire class and big pharma. There really isn't a major (former) gay rights organization that hasn't been co-opted or compromised in the last decade. The social media hate mob is composed of what could be considered the 'radical left' and they behave like brainless caricatures of human beings.
I understand big pharma but why the billionaire class? Are they stakeholders of big pharma or something else?

There were still a couple of those, but indeed. I'd also hazard a guess that if he were a "real conservative", then there would be at least twice as many replies about disrupting a DQSH session. People demand the gay community do this or do that about transgender and drag queen this or that. It's literally happening from the 15% or so part of the demo that cares about politics, and yet... silence.

It's by and large more indifference than anything. This forum has a few hundred active members. One of the aforementioned spaces I alluded to back on the first page is 220,000+ cis bros strong. The endless discussion of drag queens, trannies, muslims, school curriculums and chicken sandwich shops on here are not topics there. We don't give a fuck about those things. Seriously.
Don't forget that this is a place where trolls are tolerated and even occasionally encouraged because they supposedly spur conversation. It doesn't completely explain it but it leads in the right direction.

There are probably a lot of bots. The effort to cause division via social media is not limited to attacking politicians.

And if you're you, welcome back, btw.

Committing suicide over something that will never affect you requires politics and or religion.

Well he was gay, so 30 years ago he was officially already mentally ill..

Yeah, he could've been a candidate for electroshock therapy and nausea inducing drugs. Go back a little further and it's ice pick lobotomies and chemical castration? Come on, down! Even for war heroes, as we interact about all this on computing devices. The ever fucking incredulous "moral high ground".

<36>

Yeah, he could've been a candidate for electroshock therapy and nausea inducing drugs. Go back a little further and it's ice pick lobotomies and chemical castration? Come on, down! Even for war heroes, as we interact about all this on computing devices. The ever fucking incredulous "moral high ground".

<36>
Gay people kill themselves a ton more that non-gay people. A person who kills themselves is very often (not always) mentally ill. You can make a logical argument about a connection.

Gay people kill themselves a ton more that non-gay people. A person who kills themselves is very often (not always) mentally ill. You can make a logical argument about a connection.

I had always seen it as being mentally weak, but thankfully I've since wised up. Interestingly, some gay people are 8.4 times more likely to attempt to kill themselves... than other gay people, with a logical and rather direct connection.

I had always seen it as being mentally weak, but thankfully I've since wised up. Interestingly, some gay people are 8.4 times more likely to attempt to kill themselves... than other gay people, with a logical and rather direct connection.
It's not mentally weak.. They are often sad inside. Their bodies were designed by nature to breed with a woman to pass on their genes to the next generation. Since the beginning of time that is the drive that has allowed life to exist. To flake out completely on that primal urge causes mental problems in all kinds of guys.

It's not mentally weak.

I'm talking about suicide in general.

They are often sad inside. Their bodies were designed by nature to breed with a woman to pass on their genes to the next generation. Since the beginning of time that is the drive that has allowed life to exist.

Done (x2) but we lost the second boy.

To flake out completely on that primal urge causes mental problems in all kinds of guys.

Living with a woman caused me mad mental problems, bro.

But while the suicide is blamed on mental illness, what was the source of the mental illness? Where is the data that shows causation goes only one way? Perhaps years of lack of acceptance and other societal issues result in epigenetic changes. Maybe it's due to the person's own self-image holding sway over and suppressing conflicting urges and desires.

My point is that if there were greater acceptance of the sexual preference/gender/mental illness alphabet, better treatment and support for those who are mentally ill and the people around them, it would result in far fewer suicides, I think. But acceptance and support require education, so circling back around to the thread topic, people ought to be exposed to transgender people in everyday situations in person and in the media to promote their acceptance as human beings so people will not target them for abuse as much. Does that include story time? I leave that to the people responsible for the children to decide, but provided the person's gender is not the subject of the interaction, I don't see a problem with it.

I'm talking about suicide in general.

Done (x2) but we lost the second boy.

Living with a woman caused me mad mental problems, bro.
Sorry you lost a child. In the natural world, two gay partners cannot reproduce. Good luck with the one you are raising. Women can be pretty terrible when given the upper-hand in society. I'm not fully surprised more guys are choosing other guys buttholes instead of vaginas to avoid some of the treachery that can accompany them.

My point is that if there were greater acceptance of the sexual preference/gender/mental illness alphabet, better treatment and support for those who are mentally ill and the people around them, it would result in far fewer suicides, I think.

The normalization of transgenderism has lead to more people making the irrational, audacious demand to be treated like what they falsely claim to be and the ostracization of those who refuse to obey them. Which I imagine emboldens more confused and/or narcissistic individuals to become transgender. So it's not like what you're advocating does not come with a heavy price. Truly a case of the cure being worse than the disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back