Conservative student president commits suicide following protest against drag queens on tax dollars

A friend of mines Aunt jumped in front of a train as it came to a stop at a station a few years ago. Seems like an unusually gruesome and painful way to die. When a Metro train is coming to stop at a station, it's not actually moving that fast, so the impact wouldn't cause death. You'd be trapped underneath and brutally crushed and cut into pieces.

Anyway, sorry for that kids family.

Some trains don't stop at the station you're at and go quickly to the next. Maybe it was one of those?

Does anybody actually know why this kid committed suicide? It seems a bit presumptuous to say that it was due to the protest he attended several days earlier or the aftermath. Is it possible that his boyfriend broke up with him? Or that he simply suffered from depression?Does anybody actually know why this kid committed suicide? It seems a bit presumptuous to say that it was due to the protest he attended several days earlier or the aftermath. Is it possible that his boyfriend broke up with him? The death of someone close to him? Or is that he simply suffered from depression? Even if something happened due to the protest he had to have already been suicidal and dealing with serious mental health issues for this to have happened.

I’m having a hard time connecting the dots that have been connected for us. This story seems to be presented as a political story when it’s likely not at all.

I dunno. A lot of closeted right-wing guys have big time self-loathing issues. It's kind of wrenching when they spill them out to you and makes it very difficult to not feel empathy for them regardless of any political horseshit. This kid was apparently openly gay though.

What is the purpose of these drag queen sessions? Does anyone have an official explanation?

Condolences to his family and friends.

Also in b4 “he didn’t kill himself”.

Does anybody actually know why this kid committed suicide? It seems a bit presumptuous to say that it was due to the protest he attended several days earlier or the aftermath. Is it possible that his boyfriend broke up with him? Or that he simply suffered from depression?Does anybody actually know why this kid committed suicide? It seems a bit presumptuous to say that it was due to the protest he attended several days earlier or the aftermath. Is it possible that his boyfriend broke up with him? The death of someone close to him? Or is that he simply suffered from depression? Even if something happened due to the protest he had to have already been suicidal and dealing with serious mental health issues for this to have happened.

I’m having a hard time connecting the dots that have been connected for us. This story seems to be presented as a political story when it’s likely not at all.
Global warming, nac, global fucking warming!

What is the purpose of these drag queen sessions? Does anyone have an official explanation?

Just seems like pure trolling at this point.

Somebody at the top is having fun, funding this kind of shit.

Just seems like pure trolling at this point.

Somebody at the top is having fun, funding this kind of shit.
I mean, surely they must have a mission statement or something explaining the benefits or what they want to achieve. If not then as you say it is just trolling or some perverted pedo fantasy.

I mean, surely they must have a mission statement or something explaining the benefits or what they want to achieve. If not then as you say it is just trolling or some perverted pedo fantasy.

It has been deemed as a part of the population control agenda.

More LGBT members, less breeders.

It is part of the programming and destabilization of the family nucleus so we are easier to divide and control.

Obviously the people in attendance who exposed their kids to drag queen story hour care somewhat. If it actually was a tax payer funded initiative a shit load of people should care I imo.

On the list of shit that taxpayer money is spent on that bothers me this would be near the end. Everybody has their hot bottoms I guess.

Poor guy. It's always sad when someone takes their own live but it's specially sad when a young person does it.

And he was right, DRAG QUEENS ARE NOT FOR KIDS! Why is that considered offensive and oppressive? It should be common sense!

No-one deserves to die but his little protest was ridiculous.

He’s right.

it’s sinister to send drag queens to influence kids. They get kids on social media and contact them online. It’s a concerted campaign of evil.

and we have Ellen normalizing 11 year old Desmond stripping for gay men.

why isn’t there civil conflict yet? Americans have become too tolerant and soft imo

xochi-mochi-x750.jpg

That's tragic, regardless of his political views. I wish the best for his family.

He’s right.

it’s sinister to send drag queens to influence kids. They get kids on social media and contact them online. It’s a concerted campaign of evil.

and we have Ellen normalizing 11 year old Desmond stripping for gay men.

why isn’t there civil conflict yet? Americans have become too tolerant and soft imo

xochi-mochi-x750.jpg

This is very important for a child's development. I don't know how or why though.

This is very important for a child's development. I don't know how or why though.

Globalists use stuff like this to subvert a nations culture. Think of poisoning the well. It also doesn’t help that globalists hate all things beautiful and with that comes a seething hatred for the West.

Back