conservative he-man resigns after diaper-wearing safe space event (SECRET CUCK UPDATE POST #49)

Is it ok for me to say I dont care?

Coincidentally, that's what I think to myself every time I read one of your WR posts.

good-sir-youve-been-owned.jpg

1 Well if I'm wrong this is good news, next threads like that won't get dumped.

2 Your explanation sounds like some snowflakes got rustled when they tried to damage control. How bad was it? I'm not seeing it.

1. Every thread is going to get dumped when fucktards start up their idiotic allegations. Go ahead and try it.

2. Damage control is a response to sane allegations. The shit you guys are doing is so pants-shittingly stupid that it never gets the response a sane statement gets and then you wonder why. Hint: you're shitposting.

Last edited:
2. Damage control is a response to sane allegations. The shit you guys are doing is so pants-shittingly stupid that it never gets the response a sane response gets and then you wonder why. Hint: you're shitposting.
<{cruzshake}>
ELxNgow.jpg

lol at that dudes legs, let's start a go fund me to buy him a squat rack

1. Every thread is going to get dumped when fucktards start up their idiotic allegations. Go ahead and try it.

2. Damage control is a response to sane allegations. The shit you guys are doing is so pants-shittingly stupid that it never gets the response a sane statement gets and then you wonder why. Hint: you're shitposting.
yes it's so bad the thread was dumped, I_don't_believe_you.gif If your gonna provide reasons why the thread was dumped and claim I have nothing to stand on you should at least be able to back it up. You can quote from that thread, and the heinous allegations above war room standards, you know.

I wonder if CBK brought a new pair of diapers or just went with his "at home" apparel?

yes it's so bad the thread was dumped, I_don't_believe_you.gif If your gonna provide reasons why the thread was dumped and claim I have nothing to stand on you should at least be able to back it up. You can quote from that thread, and the heinous allegations above war room standards, you know.

Or I can invest zero energy in discussing things with you because of the stupid shit you brought to this thread.

SECRET CUCK UPDATE!!!!

So there was an easter egg cuck in the OP: the person who resigned was a woman... which means that she organized some hardcore alt-right guys to stand around in their diapers and stick it to the stupid libs. It's pretty much guaranteed that they post in the War Room.

Or I can invest zero energy in discussing things with you because of the stupid shit you brought to this thread.
If you can't even find a simple quote to back up your explanations then don't provide the explanations in the first place. Say some other shit like you don't care or something lol, like you are now.

If you can't even find a simple quote to back up your explanations then don't provide the explanations in the first place. Say some other shit like you don't care or something lol, like you are now.

But I do care. I care that dumbshit fucktards have this spanking new strategy of drawing ridiculous conclusions to link poster they don't like to rape and molestation. So, no, here is no liberal agenda that silenced that thread and only a complete dope would think that. What there was is a thread full of wailing retards who will literally say anything to attack posters they don't like, so I suspect that is the reason the thread was dumped, as many threads in the past have been.

But I do care. I care that dumbshit fucktards have this spanking new strategy of drawing ridiculous conclusions to link poster they don't like to rape and molestation. So, no, here is no liberal agenda that silenced that thread and only a complete dope would think that. What there was is a thread full of wailing retards who will literally say anything to attack posters they don't like, so I suspect that is the reason the thread was dumped, as many threads in the past have been.
quote them. Lets see how bad it was and thread dump worthy. For someone who doesn't like "wasting energy" you sure like to keep standing behind you claims.

Back