Conrad vs Kebab or Conrad vs Ferg? Which of the Two is More Appealing to You as a MMA Fan?

Homie got awefully triggered there, and you weren't even baggin on McG?

Sensitive ass mo-foz around here. lmao

I didnt post anything negative about Conrad. He literally went white knight like he was defending some girl's honor in the hopes he might get some.

I think the ferg fight will be much more entertaining.

Personally i think conor destorys tony with ease so in terms of whats interesting it'd have to be the khabib fight for me.

Khabib vs Tony tells us who the best Lightweight on the planet is.
Khabib vs Conor is the most lucrative fight they can make at Lightweight.

Both are appealing but for entirely different reasons. I prefer the fight that tells me who the baddest dude at Lightweight is.

I like Ferguson vs either personally. You know its not going to be a one sided fight.
Conor vs Khabib is exciting but its going to be 1 sided for one of them.

Ferguson goes to war.

Conor vs Khabib. I may be alone, but I don't find Ferg appealing. He is a good fighter, but beyond that I don't care about him at all. Khabib wrestles bears and comes from a place where anything but tough is thrown over the side of the cliff. I like that.

I was the same man, go and watch his fights. His highlight reel doesn't do justice to the momentum changes in his fights. He broke his arm against MJ but kept throwing it hahaha.

I was the same man, go and watch his fights. His highlight reel doesn't do justice to the momentum changes in his fights. He broke his arm against MJ but kept throwing it hahaha.
I have seen all of his available fights. I just don't like the guy. I like Khabib, seeing him fight Conor appeals to me.

Back