Conrad vs Kebab or Conrad vs Ferg? Which of the Two is More Appealing to You as a MMA Fan?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Yes yes I know its Conrad vs Kebab, but as I dwell on things that could have been, I think Conrad vs Ferg would have been more exciting to me.

I certainly will watch UFC 229 with avid interest, but I think Ferg would pose more of multi dimensional threat to Conrad compared to Kebab with his fearsome chain wrasslin, grappling, relentless pressure, and heavy GnP. One could liken Ferg as a razor sharp scalpel and Kebab as a ball peen hammer. IMO Ferg offers more ways to defeat Conrad than Kebab and would have made the build up way more exciting.

Khabib vs Ferguson is by far the more intriguing matchup for hardcore fans. Too bad it's cursed.

Mcnuggets vs Ferg or Khabib vs Ferg.

Yes yes I know its Conrad vs Kebab, but as I dwell on things that could have been, I think Conrad vs Ferg would have been more exciting to me.

I certainly will watch UFC 229 with avid interest, but I think Ferg would pose more of multi dimensional threat to Conrad compared to Kebab with his fearsome chain wrasslin, grappling, relentless pressure, and heavy GnP. One could liken Ferg as a razor sharp scalpel and Kebab as a ball peen hammer. IMO Ferg offers more ways to defeat Conrad than Kebab and would have made the build up way more exciting.
Cucuy.

Conrad vs. whoever

Guy is entertaining as fuck. When they sign to fight him it's a celebration.

Ferg/Conor has the potential to be a Diaz/Conor barnburner. Probably the most entertaining stylistically.

Conor/Khabib will either end with an unlikely early stoppage by Conor, or a lopsided GNP slaughter, most likely the latter. Either way, one sided.

Khabib/Ferg would probably be Khabib dominating early with Ferg trying to outlast him and pull something off late. Probably a UD for Khabib.

That said I still want to see Khabib/Conor the most.

Conor only beat up a bus for one man... Khabib.

For a guy as obsessed as you to still not know how to spell your idols name is embarrassing, It's Conor buddy.

In order of which I wish to see the most:

1. Khabib vs Ferg
2. Conor vs Ferg
3. Khabib vs Conor

El Cucuy, for sure.

The smack talk between these two will be hilarious, and that fight would guarantee absolute violence.

Khabib gets injured prior to the fight and Tony steps in or Conor does something stupid again and gets arrested and Tony steps in.

This @Hardkore dweeb is the most bitter guy I've ever seen.

I'm certain he loses sleep over Conor. Instead of taking inspiration and trying to improve himself.

giphy.gif

For a guy as obsessed as you to still not know how to spell your idols name is embarrassing, It's Conor buddy.

Conor vs Khabib. I may be alone, but I don't find Ferg appealing. He is a good fighter, but beyond that I don't care about him at all. Khabib wrestles bears and comes from a place where anything but tough is thrown over the side of the cliff. I like that.

Ferguson vs Conor would be more entertaining imo. Could turn into a war.

Khabib vs Conor I think will be one sided.

I wanna see Conor/Ferg with Artem/Khabib boxing for the co-main

This @Hardkore dweeb is the most bitter guy I've ever seen.

I'm certain he loses sleep over Conor. Instead of taking inspiration and trying to improve himself.

giphy.gif

Lol I'll let you know when I care about what you think of me

Back