Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

He's still my boy

always hated his fucking guts... from the get go
the only OK line was "who the fuck is that guy", but that became annoying after his vermine fanbase kept using it over and over again...
I always disliked those buffoons who practice their lines... Condom,Colby,Chael
I'd take a Mousasi over any of them! the dude is genuinely funny, doesn't give a fuck, and nobody writes shit for him!

I like him when he is off his face lol

His fans are pests though. Worse than Pacquiao fans and that is bad!

Nobody's talking to u, u corny psycho.
You do seem mad, though...
What's got you this way, I wonder?
1Gtyo0W.gif

Edit: My bad, you seem to be a Khabib fan...

I find it funny that so many Conor fanboys with yellow, sometimes double yellow cards have the audacity to call guys like me out for trolling despite me never having recieved an infraction in my life lol.

Because I just say the truth and people cant handle it.

You may be right about that, but it definitely "felt" different when Conor was actually beating everyone.

Trash talk works best when the guy can back it up.

Fury running around calling guys bums and dossers wouldn't have the same ring to it if he gets sparked out.

Ali lost a few fights, but he never quit (his team pulled him out against Holmes when he was way past his peak). He was a fighter and could back it up.

Mayweather backed it up too.

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jose-aldo-is-going-to-pummel-mcgregor.3122771/

@jojoRed @Ken Fresno

@Kobra420

classic thread by ts

Why is Conor still paying defense force members like you? It's over.

Luckycharms has now been reduced to a man who is laughed at instead of respected around these parts.

this is a cringe worthy post

Look how "triggered" I got you...You need to call in back-up....

How flattering.

damn dude you're taking this way too seriously

starting to think you're TS's alt and your just trying to bump the thread up so it stays on the front page

no person with a life has enough time to post for this long

This McGregor...guy....is one of the most overhyped fighters I've seen since Brock Lesnar. He's in there with the best tonight.

He can't act like a circus clown against someone with striking lightyears ahead of him. Maybe his head is filled with enough bullshit that he'll actually try it though...I'd love to see the combination Aldo puts on him if he does, LOL.

Aldo may finish him, or he may just pummel him for 5 rounds. Whatever the case may be, Aldo's hand will be raised at the end of the fight. Hopefully it teaches McGregor some respect. I'm curious as to what he'll have to say in his fucking stupid annoying Irish accent afterwards.

Feel free to bump the thread after the fight and bow down to me.

{<jordan}

"Has become cringeworthy"

fuckin lol

Pretending like they used to be a fan is even more pathetic than just being a hater... my god

Conor has a great career ahead of him as a Kardashian level celebrity.

Trash talk only sounds good when you're backing it up. When you're losing half or more of your fights it loses credibility.

Back