Conors TaeKwonDo finally pays off! What a head kick!

The kick he landed on Cerrone was TKD not Muay Thai... It was an instep Dollyo chagi

Tell me a style with Kicks, and i Will give you another exotic name for the very same kick. In japanese, chinese, thai, portuguese, ect..

It was a round kick to the face.

Yeah it has some good moves but is a shit style on its own. Anthony pettis is a perfect example of why that won't do well in the elite level.

Same can be said about pretty much any Martial Art, in modern day MMA.

Same can be said about pretty much any Martial Art, in modern day MMA.
Yes indeed. It gets a rise out of some though. I love watching TKD when it works. The first one to pull it off the David louisiou I believe.

Tell me a style with Kicks, and i Will give you another exotic name for the very same kick. In japanese, chinese, thai, portuguese, ect..

It was a round kick to the face.

Call it TMA if you like, it wasn't Muay Thai, which is so great to see, since people think that that's the only way to kick FC

Yes indeed. It gets a rise out of some though. I love watching TKD when it works. The first one to pull it off the David louisiou I believe.

Wasn't Cung Le successful with TaeKwonDo back in the day?

Wasn't Cung Le successful with TaeKwonDo back in the day?
I'd have to watch his old fights more. I remember people saying it was more his san shou. I specificially recall him having some slick turning back kicks that looked more TKD to me.

Back