Conors TaeKwonDo finally pays off! What a head kick!

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look how long back this is! Finally he seems to get it down

_20200119_132504.JPG

Last edited:
the kicks are just for show
a0480f834b4e896c827c95898f58c7b7.gif

Yeah it has some good moves but is a shit style on its own. Anthony pettis is a perfect example of why that won't do well in the elite level.

Will we see a new kicking Conor now after this success?

Yeah it has some good moves but is a shit style on its own. Anthony pettis is a perfect example of why that won't do well in the elite level.

BJJ is a shit style on it's own too. Look at Kron Gracie (World champion no gi) against mediocre Swanson

Didn't he finish Brandao with head kick and punches also?

That's a retarded statement lol Almost every combat style is shit on its own in MMA.
Nothing more glaring than that one though for stand up. Muay thai, a slightly modified form of boxing, american kickboxing, kyokushin, and a bunch of other shit can hold its own quite well in the stand up. With TKD if you pressure them, they are up shit creek. It shouldn't be hard to figure out what I'm talking about.

Nothing more glaring than that one though for stand up. Muay thai, a slightly modified form of boxing, american kickboxing, kyokushin, and a bunch of other shit can hold its own quite well in the stand up. With TKD if you pressure them, they are up shit creek. It shouldn't be hard to figure out what I'm talking about.

Will we see a new kicking Conor now after this success?

I don’t think much will change, but it’s good to have another thing opponents need to think about.

I don’t want to put too much stock into it other than that. Cerrone had mentally checked out by that point and appeared to be worried about incoming body shots. I’m glad Donald got a good paycheck, but unfortunately this was a classic Cowboy performance. Has generally no-showed the big fights, and he saved his biggest no-show for the biggest fight.

Back