Conors Proper Twelve was plastered in the middle of the ring for the Gervonta/LSC PPV

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

5f9e6c0d69331a0011bc6957

damn does Conor run the fight game?

Last edited:
He’s outgrown MMA, so blessed that he’s taking Time out of his day to tweet about and occasionally compete in the sport. One of my favorite fighters, Conor bless.
55C3A62E-6408-44D4-92C4-59EC2BA6FB64.png D35976B4-B090-4D41-AD31-A2A59F36FE9A.png

Davis is a swaggerjacker

cp0dQrdeTg5nEs6jdyC-BEy5UlxZTUGP2XJW_IwtEa4c93ugo3fnUtzNpNSLGbQVQFy_0bMsVA6qFAnR5h16eoNd99RZxXyJVbjhnsG5k5xcjPRrGyXdnbEitxcn

Fe6T1LW.gif

Probably knows only us fight fans are stupid enough to drink his piss whiskey.

Newsguy how many times have you touched yourself to that bottom picture?

You keep posting it

Do you dress up in your mommas size 24 clothes?
  1. Just the once
  2. It’s a pic of his stunning physique, it shall be shared
  3. No

yeah and modelo owns the MMA game, and therefore they own conrat too

I am still yet to see Proper 12 for sale anywhere.
I don’t drink so am not in the same isle however anytime I do go into a shop they ALWAYS stock Jameson and Jack Daniels yet NEVER stock proper 12. Something tells me the brand is more a marketing gimmick than a serious whiskey distillery the size of the two previously mentioned.
There is no way that brand is turning over half a billion in profit, that claim alone makes me very sceptical that it is making any real money whatsoever.
When will we finally get to see some accounts? The brand is a few years old now surely there should be some official released numbers, or are they being hidden behind other companies due to being designed to break even?

He/Whatever company he runs/linked to must be spending a fortune on advertising, its everywhere and I still know no one in the UK who drinks it apart from McGregor bum boys (I personally know no 1). Ill give it 2-5 years until he files for bankruptcy.

Last edited:
Yeah him and corn nuts. Idiotic thread.

Back