Conor's Post-Fight Comments

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mcgregor-hero2.jpg

“I love that whiskey, but you’ve got to respect it. You’ve got to respect that liquid, because if you don’t, it will come and get you.

“I spent so much time in my boxing gym. I went back to my roots: Crumlin Boxing [Club], where I began. And then what happened tonight? I smacked him with my shoulder and I smacked him with my foot.

“I had achieved it all and I broke the game before I was 30 years of age. Simple as that. One belt was not enough. … Maybe it was that. John [Kavanaugh], my coach, says it’s the worst nightmare for a coach when his student achieves it all: The money, the fame, the belts. What then to motivate me?

“It’s just about commitment. That’s it. Just commit and just do what you know you need to do. That’s it. Tonight’s my night, but all I did was put in the work. You just have to put in the work that you know you should do — we all know what we should do — but sometimes you don’t do it.

“Floyd is going through money fast. He’s far from retired. That rematch will happen.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/conor-mcgregor-back-in-title-contention-after-learning-to-respect-that-liquid-090528164.html

We'll see if he's for real if he fights good competition moving forward. As of now, Khabib still mauls him to death.

bunch of bulls#

find on instagram photos of his preparation for Khabib fight. He was in tremendeus form !

I like what he had to say there. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

Bullshit. he had months to prepare against khabib and going back to his boxing roots won't help him against khabib and beating cowboy didn't gave him credibility. We'll see what happens with his next opponent.

Every fight from now on he needs to keep an eye on Usman and Dee's location in the arena at all times. You know they tearing the toilet up if they missing.

Back