Conor's perfectly straight and lightning quick left - No getting out of it's way

Has anyone ever tried to actually move away from Conor's left as strategy?

Circling away from a southpaw's power left is pretty basic in boxing.

He looks super casual like hes throwing darts at a bar. It looks slow and predictable on video but I guess its completely the opposite in real life.

It's not really that fast.
He is using a processing issue in the human mind with timing. He knows on some level, that they can't react to that initial 1/10th of a second when moving forward, he just sets it up and knows when to drop it.

Correct. He has good speed but the real secret is his mastery of timing and distance.

He is using a processing issue in the human mind with timing. He knows on some level, that they can't react to that initial 1/10th of a second when moving forward, he just sets it up and knows when to drop it.

That's even cooler

Isn't his straight left more like karate than boxing ? In karate they teach you not to initiate the punch from the shoulder , in fact u have to keep it still which totally camaflouges it .

Also the trajectory of the punch does not resemble boxing at all.

Thoughts?

Sure there's a tell it can be released at any moments notice the left is always cocked against his chest under his chin and his foot positioning ready to twist into the strike. I have no idea why more fighters aren't eating that fat open lead leg with chop kicks, even light ones to disrupt his rhythm to counter or strike...
Because he can throw it going backwards or forwards. His hands are heavy enough that he doesn't need to load. They don't know when it's coming and it's a powerful punch. You don't think every fighter he's fought over the last couple years never thought about it?

That's exactly what I think...slow, predictable, but it doesn't matter...no one can move out of it's way or stop it... it's like a tsunami. Weird

I have no idea how to quote in here.... ugh.. I quoted someone..who the hell knows who

Sure there's a tell it can be released at any moments notice the left is always cocked against his chest under his chin and his foot positioning ready to twist into the strike. I have no idea why more fighters aren't eating that fat open lead leg with chop kicks, even light ones to disrupt his rhythm to counter or strike...

Yeah, Dennis Siver of all people hit Connor with a nice leg kick which crumbled Connors base and made him fall down. If a fighter could even land half decent ones they would really upset Mcgregors game. Which is why the aldo fight needs to happen so they can actually fight for longer than 13 seconds

Did Conor beat Aldo?
Because I keep reading stuff on this forum saying that Conor is ducking Aldo.
There's a video floating around the Internet of mcgregor knocking jose out in 13 seconds but I think it's a fake bro

<{danayeah}>

No fighter's ever made me want to perfect my cross like Conor McGregor has, tbh.

Eddie Mentioned Conor's speed. Conor was launching those scud missile lefts at Eddie the whole fight.

0:09
0:16
0:31
0:54 (TKO)

Because he can throw it going backwards or forwards. His hands are heavy enough that he doesn't need to load. They don't know when it's coming and it's a powerful punch. You don't think every fighter he's fought over the last couple years never thought about it?

Still don't address why more people aren't eating his wide stance lead leg. I can see the cocked left I'm looking to disrupt his timing so I can get off my licks without eating a quick counter.

Yeah, Dennis Siver of all people hit Connor with a nice leg kick which crumbled Connors base and made him fall down. If a fighter could even land half decent ones they would really upset Mcgregors game. Which is why the aldo fight needs to happen so they can actually fight for longer than 13 seconds

As sh!tty as Alvarez fought the one good thing he did was chop that leg out which dropped Conor and then he completely abandoned it to reach punch Conor?

Still don't address why more people aren't eating his wide stance lead leg. I can see the cocked left I'm looking to disrupt his timing so I can get off my licks without eating a quick counter.
It absolutely answers the question. Throwing leg kicks puts you right in the range of getting punched in the face. You think all these fighters haven't thought of it yet?

Back