Conor's out for revenge - I believe him yo!

I see stiffness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Out now at the UFC store.

I've got mine on order already. Make sure you purchase yours prior to 202. Don't be one of those haters that buys it after the event pretending like you always knew Conor would win.

conor shirt.jpg

If by some miracle lightening strikes twice and he loses I'll delete this thread and return it "faulty"

s-l1000.jpg

When will these be in stock?

Might as well cancel your order and save your self some money and embarrassment.

If Conor does win the salt will be at an all time high around here.

You should start creating accounts now TS... I don't see your current one lasting

mRncs6xpWhEeFyTyJLG5fuA.jpg

I'd prefer this. I wouldn't wear it though, because I've never been to shitty Stockton and have no reason to ever go there.

I've got mine on order already. Make sure you purchase yours prior to 202. Don't be one of those haters that buys it after the event pretending like you always knew Conor would win.

View attachment 128133

If by some miracle lightening strikes twice and he loses I'll delete this thread and return it "faulty"
the t-shirt
"makes it so"

View attachment 128133

Ugly ass Reebok shit is ugly as fuck.

View attachment 128133

why is it yellow?

naythan can finally replace his black t shirt

conor bless

You guys believed him the first time when Nate fucked him up so bad he shot for a takedown

The night of/after UFC 202 is gonna be the funniest day in Sherdog history. Hope those who are doubting the GOAT will have the balls to show face when it's all said and done

View attachment 128133

You buy reebok shit? You must be poor as hell

Back