Conor's nutritionist, George Lockhart

I do need some diet advice, I went from jacked to dad bod.
46vKqFS.gif

No lol. Brolce = scam, he's not an actual nutritionist. Lockhart learned his trade in the military fueling America's finest. That's the guy I want in charge of my food before a fight.

Anyone can be an actual nutritionist. There's no qualification to it. Dieticians have to go to school and get a degree, nutritionists just have be in shape and sound like you know what you're talking about when you say things like "trick your body" and "glycogen storages". Fuckin' alkaline water snake oil.

Professional athletes also hire hypnotists, movement coaches, chiropractors and take homeopathic stuff, so that's not a good indication for something being legit or scam.

Don't forget those hyperbaric leg-suits for recovery.

Conor surrounds himself with a lot of goofs but George Lockhart is legit.

Anyone can be an actual nutritionist. There's no qualification to it. Dieticians have to go to school and get a degree, nutritionists just have be in shape and sound like you know what you're talking about when you say things like "trick your body" and "glycogen storages". Fuckin' alkaline water snake oil.
Yeah but that doesn't mean Lockhart is not legit. Like I said earlier he is the best guy doing this job in this sport, and it's not even close. It's a shame he's stigmatized by a numb nuts like Dolce.

Guys like Conor, Rory, and GSP when he was active wouldn't be working with George if they didn't believe in his work.

Yeah but that doesn't mean Lockhart is not legit. Like I said earlier he is the best guy doing this job in this sport, and it's not even close. It's a shame he's stigmatized by a numb nuts like Dolce.

Guys like Conor, Rory, and GSP when he was active wouldn't be working with George if they didn't believe in his work.

I can't speak to the quality of his services. I don't much care if he's good or not at what he does. I was just pointing out that literally anyone can call themselves a nutritionist, because it's a made up career that carries with it no actual educational requirements. Kind of like dog walkers, or babysitters.

I can't speak to the quality of his services. I don't much care if he's good or not at what he does. I was just pointing out that literally anyone can call themselves a nutritionist, because it's a made up career that carries with it no actual educational requirements. Kind of like dog walkers, or babysitters.
Which I already knew. Thanks for the refresher.

That's an outlier, similar to ramanujan or mendel.

But how much of an outlier? 1 in a 100,000 1 in 500,000? Still losing out on enough people to provide a alternate pathway to success is all I am saying.
Or to discount people before you know their methodology sucks.

But how much of an outlier? 1 in a 100,000 1 in 500,000? Still losing out on enough people to provide a alternate pathway to success is all I am saying.
Or to discount people before you know their methodology sucks.

1:100million+ Those examples are of the very few who altered the history of mankind. I know of no-one who breezed through O-Chem or Bio-chem, or could have without access to labs. To understand biology at a fundamental level is absurdly difficult without coursework. At a macro level, "eat your greens, carbs are good etc" is an easier process to success. However, Lockhart's statements of cutting out carbs and substituting fats is a telltale sign he doesn't fully grasp biology/nutrition.

Back