Conor's nutritionist, George Lockhart

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
On UFC 202 Embedded, Episode 1, Conor's nutritionist says this...

"Right now, we'll probably cut back on the carbs a little bit..it's not that he's cutting weight, but actually carb loading...it kinda tricks the body into being more efficient with the glycogen storages...so, give him a high fat diet, make sure that he's feeling good this last week."

Huh? Cutting back on carbs, but actually carb loading?!?
...if I had a dime for every time I heard, "it tricks the body"

Barbecue honey chicken with slices of avocado...sounds like Conor is doing a shit load of cardio, but trying to maintain his 170 weight. George tells Conor he's glad he's hungry again. I wonder how often he's eating?

Last edited:
Lockhart knows way more than us random sherbros. He's the best in the game.

Nutritionists = scam, just like 'movement coaches'

feeding_a_goat.jpg

No lol. Brolce = scam, he's not an actual nutritionist. Lockhart learned his trade in the military fueling America's finest. That's the guy I want in charge of my food before a fight.

On a scale of 1-10 I wonder how tricked/confused/bamboozled Conor's body is?

No lol. Brolce = scam, he's not an actual nutritionist. Lockhart learned his trade in the military fueling America's finest. That's the guy I want in charge of my food before a fight.
He'd blow his wad in your yogurt for BCAA supercharging purposes

pretty sure lockhart is the most respected nutritionist on the mma scene

i know rory and jeremy stephens publicly sing his praises also

pretty sure lockhart is the most respected nutritionist on the mma scene

i know rory and jeremy stephens publicly sing his praises also
It's not even close. The man got Florian to 145 and he went 5 rounds with Aldo without gassing out.

is he a doctor? a dietician ? he's just a touchbutt of food guy
Lol no, he's not. He's an actual nutritionist unlike a guy like Brolce. He is the most respected in all of MMA by a long shot.

It's not a scam. Body biochemistry can be hacked in many ways, nutrition being one, and it goes well beyond your usual "cut carbs & up the protein intake" blurb. Just because it's not removed from the domain of common knowledge by the same level of barriers as quantum physics doesn't mean that it isn't a worthy science. And it's mature enough a science that If it were a scam no professional team or athlete would have staff specializing in nutrition.

is he that dork in the park? The one with the ponytail?

Back