Conor's next fight: Only opponent that makes sense is...

Dustin has absolutely NOTHING for McGregor.
1st tike he crumbled from the punches in what 2 minutes?
And NO, Dustin isnt the only who's gotten better and skilled since then. I think McGregor has done pretty well for himself since then so dont use the whole "Halloway improved so much since the 1st fight" bullshit excuse.

all he’s got for Conor is an easy win at 170

{<Mcgoat}

Conor will not beat Khabib and you know it

He would knock out Tony though

Probably right about Tony but you never know - it could turn into a war of attrition.

and TBH Khabib is runnin so hard I have changed my mind. I think he got fear in his heart, I am starting to believe some conspiracy theories brah

<{ohyeah}>

Dana has already stated that Conor is fighting the winner of Khabib / Tony, so, sorry pal that is the only fight that makes sense.

{<Mcgoat}

So... What happend to his super active "2020 season"??

Now he gonna let khabib V Ferguson play out.. then wait for ramadan if khabib wins, injuries for whoever wins, ect..

So... What happend to his super active "2020 season"??

Now he gonna let khabib V Ferguson play out.. then wait for ramadan if khabib wins, injuries for whoever wins, ect..

might smash Pacquiao in between now and then brah lol

aye, are you in Scandinavia? Were you lining up to fight a Sherdogger in a gym IRL about six months ago?

If Tony wins, I would really like to see him and Conor. If Khabib wins, I'm not really interested in that rematch.

Guy coming off a win vs guy coming off a loss? What does a win do for poirier? "So what he beat McGregor" what does a win do for Conor? "Oh he beat a khabibs leftovers, a guy he already melted."

Stupid fight, give em gaethje or just throw em in against tony kabob winner and get it over with so we can stop with the McGregor 2.0 threads.

I agree with you a fight with Gaethje would be ideal, but we all know normal matchmaking doesn't apply to Mcgregor.

Gaethje is a higher risk opponent and a smaller name than Poirier. I just don't see Conor taking that fight.

”The Justin Gaethjes and Dan Hookers of the world”. Lol

Sherderps love that saying. Makes you feel literate?

Dustin a legend lol

Did you notice the quotation marks? The word "legend" is one of the most cringe-inducing cliches in MMA but it gets thrown around all the time.

What I meant Poirier is a bigger name than Cerrone to have on your resume, being a former IC and all.

”The Justin Gaethjes and Dan Hookers of the world”. Lol

Sherderps love that saying. Makes you feel literate?

Doesn't make me feel anything, that is how I talk/write. Thanks for your insightful contribution, btw.

Probably right about Tony but you never know - it could turn into a war of attrition.

and TBH Khabib is runnin so hard I have changed my mind. I think he got fear in his heart, I am starting to believe some conspiracy theories brah

<{ohyeah}>

We will soon see

I don't think he is running, I think he hates Conor and is trying to make him work for the shot

Personally I think Khabib wants to get his hands on him again

We will soon see

I don't think he is running, I think he hates Conor and is trying to make him work for the shot

I agree 100%. I think it's insane to really believe he is scared of Conor.

Zero chance of this happening as conrad smoked him already. connie will be fighting tony after he chokes out khabib in round 4.

Conor will never fight somebody he already beat. There's too much to lose and he and the UFC approach every fight from a promotional perspective.

We've seen that he won't even look to close a trilogy so long as he got the last win. He'll never fight Dustin so long as he can say that he already beat him. The UFC and his fans will act like a win remains relevent forever, like him beating Holloway a long time ago somehow meant that McGregor was still the top dog at Featherweight when Holloway was champ according to some fans.

I agree 100%. I think it's insane to really believe he is scared of Conor.

Just Conor fans trolling
He warrants a rematch with Khabib as much as Wilder does with Fury

If it was anyone but Conor, everyone would be claiming Khabib is ducking a real challenge to fight a guy he already destroyed for easy money

All Conor hating aside, I think he is a fantastic fighter. However, that fight was not close and I don't care for bullshit excuses. I doubt any fighter is really 100% going into any fight after 10-12 weeks of hard training

Beating a shot cowboy has really got everyone major excited

Khabib meanwhile has just destroyed Dustin and is fighting a guy with a 12 fight win streak in April

Conor should earn his shot by fighting either Dustin, Justin or Dan!

for the record I think he beats all 3

give him Evan Dunham and we will hear from the fanboys how a great fighter actually Evan is

We will soon see

he does seem motivated by hate

yeah man hopefully we see soon. I just wish these guys would fight more often - like four times s year or so

:meow:

Back