Conor's new gimmick

Omg your insults matter to me so much

Not an insult simply a statement of fact. Unlike the bs you are trying to push.... LOL

Also if someone insults you and you take the time to respond to say that the insult does not bother you...... You lost the fight bud.

Conor bless your bum life.

Also if someone insults you and you take the time to respond to say that the insult does not bother you...... You lost the fight bud.

Theres no fight you pleb, this is just shitposting. In a fight there is something meaningful at stake, whereas this is just me passing time with some online schmuck. I decide when i stop replying at my convenience, feel free to not reply so that you can WIN THE FIGHT! well done son, good performance etc

A couple humiliating losses inside and outside of the cage is the reason for it. You really think he wants that loss to the old man to be brought up? Once he starts mouthing off it would be too easy to shut his ass up and he knows this. He'd look like a damn fool.

Theres no fight you pleb, this is just shitposting. In a fight there is something meaningful at stake, whereas this is just me passing time with some online schmuck. I decide when i stop replying at my convenience, feel free to not reply so that you can WIN THE FIGHT! well done son, good performance etc

Post more LOL rent free in your head.

Head clean off

I haven't seen the presser yet. Having said that if Conor is being friendly then the cowboy fights different when people are his friend stuff comes to my mind.
That was my thought.

That this is his headgame.
Play nice and then come out ferocious.

Cowboy is a slow starter and that lack of animosity plus the additional pressure would favor Conor, especially easy on.

Let's not pretend to be so naive to think "only the convicted are the REAL rapists". Shit like this gets swept under the rug everyday, even more so if you have money in your pockets and are the face of a multi billion dollar company. Here's a list of recent football players that have been accused of sexual assault (some more than once) that were never convicted despite the evidence against them.
- Neymar
- Robinho
- Donovan Mcnabb
- Antonio Brown
- Ben Roethlisburger
- Julian Edelman
- Mark Sanchez
-Rich Incognito
- Adrian Peterson
- Dez Bryant
The list was literally hundreds of names long but I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's a good chance at least one of these guys probably broke the law.
Not saying we should crucify the man but your argument of "He was never convicted there for it never happened" is bogus. Just saying, the man lost the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.

Conor also has that “I can have anything I want and the rules don’t apply to me” vibe about him.

No way to know for sure, gold digging whores are most definitely a real phenomenon too.

Humans are such shitty creatures.

Back