Conor's nervous.

J. Bernie Cunningham

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana: "Conor this fucking thing ain't trending well man, it's looking like we might even come up short of a million buys. Fuck."

Conor: "Fuck man what do we do?...Wait! I've got it. Ya know who buys PPVs? Wrestlin' fans! All I gotta do is call a buncha rasslers pussies or sum-ting and boom, they'll all buy."

Dana: "Fucking genius I'm calling McMahon's PR guy to get a few names on board, he owes me one."

Suddenly Conor's focus is getting the attention of a large PPV buying fanbase, a week before the fight? This is the most transparent shit I've ever seen.

Hp2pVGU.gif

I dont see the nervous in that

I do know that I would say most of the pro wrestlers on the www roster would fuck Conor up

I know Conor "went all the way up to 170" to get beat by Diaz, so I think he'd have trouble going all the way up to 245 to get shamed by shamus

Yeah we know Jin, he likes money. Any thoughts on his sad ploy to make up for his diminishing relevance?

Some of you are really that slow?

Conor is afraid 202 isn't going to do well. So he's made a recent effort to get the attention of another large PPV buying audience; pro wrestling fans.

It's a wee bit telling if you can see past the tweetshit.

I dont see the nervous in that

I do know that I would say most of the pro wrestlers on the www roster would fuck Conor up

I know Conor "went all the way up to 170" to get beat by Diaz, so I think he'd have trouble going all the way up to 245 to get shamed by shamus
lol i would put up a fight against any wwe actor not counting brock, conor would starch them

Yeah we know Jin, he likes money. Any thoughts on his sad ploy to make up for his diminishing relevance?
Diminishing relevance? LMAO, this card outsells UFC 200 easy. Look at the views among other metrics for the pre-fight hype at the peak of the UFC 200 viewership.

eUuSNYo.png

Dana: "Conor this fucking thing ain't trending well man, it's looking like we might even come up short of a million buys. Fuck."

Conor: "Fuck man what do we do?...Wait! I've got it. Ya know who buys PPVs? Wrestlin' fans! All I gotta do is call a buncha rasslers pussies or sum-ting and boom, they'll all buy."

Dana: "Fucking genius I'm calling McMahon's PR guy to get a few names on board, he owes me one."

Suddenly Conor's focus is getting the attention of a large PPV buying fanbase, a week before the fight? This is the most transparent shit I've ever seen.
This ride is just about to come to a stop for him and he knows it.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

His stock will plummet in 13 days

Yeah that must be why he's fighting Nate Diaz at 170 to avenge a loss. Because he's such a successful featherweight champion.
He's had the toughest run to the top of any FW contender in history and destroyed a man who hadn't lost in 10 years in mere seconds. You're embarrassing yourself ITT.

They really should preview threads before there allowed to be seen by the masses

Last edited:
Diminishing relevance? LMAO, this card outsells UFC 200 easy. Look at the views among other metrics for the pre-fight hype at the peak of the UFC 200 viewership.

eUuSNYo.png

So surely you'd be willing to bet on it right Jin?

He's had the toughest run to the top of any FW contender in history and destroyed a man who hadn't lost in 10 years in mere seconds. You're embarrassing yourself ITT.

Yeah and he's done what since winning that belt?

Lost to Nate Diaz. Wow what an amazing champion.

Back