Conors mind games are working

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is now mentally shook by Conor insulting his father. Khabib has never dealt with anyone insulting his father before or disrespecting him which is why Conor is easily already under Khabibs skin.

Khabib will be lost in the moment. The pressure of such a high magnitude fight is just not something that Khabib will be able to deal with. He will crack and not perform like he normally does.

Khabib is in real trouble here. I hope he dosen’t get hurt too badly. Conors boxing is now on another level since training to fight Mayweather.

I just hope people don’t call Khabib over rated after he gets dispatched of very early on in the fight.

This will be very similar to Conor vs Alvarez. I’m not even a Conor fan. I can’t stand the guy but at some point I have to admit the truth.

If you say so chief.....

Alvararez was just in shock that Santa was real

This will be very similar to Conor vs Alvararez. I’m not even a Conor fan.
YxhCJAR.jpg

Live footage of T.S. Imagining Conor’s “Head Game.”

GrouchyUntimelyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Hmm I wonder why my thread got moved to the wasteland and someone elses who said “Conors mind games are failing” didn’t.... strange

Hmm I wonder why my thread got moved to the wasteland and someone elses who said “Conors mind games are failing” didn’t.... strange
Might be because youre a fucking idiot

Because yours is a copy cat response thread. It belongs as a respone in that thread.

Back