Conor's marketing on point.

I'm not implying shit... I'm saying I seem to remember Conor doing it much more effectively/drastically than his 145lb opponents. I might be remembering it incorrectly. That's why I asked if you're sure about it bro
No, he definitely comes in looking drained almost to death. So does everyone else, though. Admittedly, he tends to look worse than most.

What does it even mean? Like scoliosis or something?

Bro it means having neutral lombar, integrated groin, gluts and two toe power. Functional patterns have to be activated the right way.

Bro it means having neutral lombar, integrated groin, gluts and two toe power. Functional patterns have to be activated the right way.
I joke about Naudi because he is an asshole, but his training protocol is the best for movement and even that brief explanation you have will be lost on everyone here

I joke about Naudi because he is an asshole, but his training protocol is the best for movement and even that brief explanation you have will be lost on everyone here

Really? I was just regurgitating the gibberish I heard Stephens talk about a few days ago, glad it made sense to someone hahaha

I love the second video. "I'm coming in with the same game plan"

Looks like I'll be putting another grand on Diaz. Thanks for the free $$$

Jeremy Stephens was on JRE a few days ago talking about him walking around at 185. Conor, meanwhile is weighing in for welterweight fights, stuffing his face with food and only making it up to 168.
Conor was days away from trying to make 155 he was in fight shape at the end of a training camp. He is huge for the division. He walks around well in excess 175 and is well in shape. Thats over a 30 pound cut. That is huge cutting for a FW.
Stephens at 185 doesn't mean Conor is not huge. What was the context? He was probably hell outta shape and nowhere near fighting. What does stephens weigh at the end of a fight camp? Probaly not 168.

Conor was days away from trying to make 155 he was in fight shape at the end of a training camp. He is huge for the division. He walks around well in excess 175 and is well in shape. Thats over a 30 pound cut. That is huge cutting for a FW.
Stephens at 185 doesn't mean Conor is not huge. What was the context? He was probably hell outta shape and nowhere near fighting. What does stephens weigh at the end of a fight camp? Probaly not 168.
Gonna need a source for all of that, champ.

Conor had 12 days since RDA pulled out to get as heavy as possible for a welterweight bout. Most guys are close to their original weight 24 hours after weighing in. If you think Conor couldn't get back to his walking around weight in 12 days then I don't know what to tell ya, chief. The guy is simply not as big as people like to pretend.

You can tell by the position of his right leg he has a poorly integrated spine and incoherent movement patterns.
Well look at you, our very own Orthopedic Surgeon,rheumatologist,neurologist,neurosurgeon,Chiropractor,osteopath,physiatrist, which is it? Please dont tell me just another gobshite on the internet. That would be very disappointing.

You wish you knew what you were talking about.
Yeah I didn't exactly give a fight analysis, I just threw that shit out there really. I love Diaz more than the next guy but, people that throw leg kicks at him can possibly do well. Or at least RDA and Bendo can do it effectively. It's well known he is front leg heavy.

It was a bit of a generalization on my behalf. But I stand by the idea that a Diaz game plan needs to have leg kicks involved, it doesn't have to be the centrepiece of the strategy, but he should at least think about it. He threw none (?), or not many in the first fight.
Wrestlers can also do well against him but McGregor doesnt have that advantage over Diaz.

So I stand by the idea that, ok maybe not a fucken dummy if you don't , but you gotta have some leg kicks, yeah?

Well look at you, our very own Orthopedic Surgeon,rheumatologist,neurologist,neurosurgeon,Chiropractor,osteopath,physiatrist, which is it? Please dont tell me just another gobshite on the internet. That would be very disappointing.

you forgot, world renown body language expert

For someone who seems to know so much about the spine you would think you would be able to spell LUMBAR.

Really? I was just regurgitating the gibberish I heard Stephens talk about a few days ago, glad it made sense to someone hahaha
O so you were taking the piss, nice one. I thought you were trying to be serious there. Good.

LoL he still looks awkward as fuk sparring in pure boxing.

Head straight up, no movement or footwork, throwing that goofy overhand left and moving his head to the right. He better throw leg kicks or he's gonna panic wrestle again.

With all due respect, which is none cause this is sherdog. You don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

For someone who seems to know so much about the spine you would think you would be able to spell LUMBAR.
Just admit you lost the argument to the better man and call it a night

Back