Conor's Long Term Partner Interviewed

If she isn't aware or is hurt or upset about it she should leave him. Not cool if it isn't a mutual thing.

Bullshit. The GOAT doesn't need her permission! She can cry all she wants, but he can always do better than her 2 dolla ass!

addtext_com_MTkx_Nj_E4_MTc2_Mz_Qz.jpg

youre not that kind of guy that wants a woman to stay at home dont work and make food and clean the house, right?

Honestly can't fathom why in the world it would matter to you what I want?

You could just as easily turn your question around and ask, are you one of those people that looks down on women that want to do any of the above?

If it makes her happy, then what does it matter to you? And what does either scenario have to do with anything?

Is there a point to be made here?

She seems lovely. Conner made reference to her "accessories" the other day. Would like to see.

Seems like a lovely young lady.

You could just as easily turn your question around and ask, are you one of those people that looks down on women that want to do any of the above?

If it makes her happy, then what does it matter to you? And what does either scenario have to do with anything?

so you dodged the question

but i already got the answer

Your posts are indicative of adherence to traditional views on gender, which is an indefensible position. In other words, you don't come across too well.

so you dodged the question

but i already got the answer

I answered your question. If it makes her happy, then it's her choice.

Again, why that even matters to you, or how it pertains to any of anything right now, is the question you've yet to answer.

Or maybe the better question to be asking yourself is, how little do you have to have going on in your life right now for you to be here concerning yourself over what I want?

Your posts are indicative of adherence to traditional views on gender, which is an indefensible position. In other words, you don't come across too well.

Your post indicates that you suppose to tell people what they should or shouldn't be doing with their lives.

Now that's indefensible. And pretentious.

I answered your question. If it makes her happy, then it's her choice.

Again, why that even matters to you, or how it pertains to any of anything right now, is the question you've yet to answer.

Or maybe the better question to be asking yourself is, how little do you have to have going on in your life right now for you to be here concerning yourself over what I want?

it matters cause i like to know these kind of stuff?

call me w/e, i just like to know it and formulate my opinion on people based on it

She's okay, she has nothing on Junior's old flame though.

abi8ua.jpg

She's cute. She has some natural beauty going on.

I would have expected Connor to be with some goth chick. Good for him.

Back