Conor's latest excuse: I was the drunk the whole camp

As easy as it is to hate Conor along with the fact that it's all his fault; he was definitely not taking that camp as seriously as he could have.

That said I don't think he would have beaten Khabib. He was literally drinking at conferences and interviews. Maybe a better fight though.
hes the Mayorga of mma, except better.

Conor have balls to say that, I hope all you bums Conor fans can admit that too, past 2 3 years you all drink like crazy and not training at all, and I never stop since I start early 2016 every Monday Wednesday Friday 2 hours training boxing kickboxing MMA. I didn't let Conor to fak my training too I saw he is done early 2017 and that he can not be inspiration and motivation for training now I am on different level then all you alcoholic bums
Body will need more alcohol to be drunk, I tried drinking beer little 2011 but end drinking a lot 2014. I stop in right time and since March 22 2015 and game I watch that night Barcelona - Real M. 2:1 end, I never drink again alcohol + I start training boxing kickboxing and MMA early 2016 and never stop, and now when I see Conor Masvidal selling alcohol to us healthy living training sport fans I was very disappointed because I know young kids don't know to drink little better stop them starting with that at all

Conor should not be a role model for any young kids that’s for sure.

we'v all been there buddeeh, but most of us survived. I'm now occasional drinker, once a week type. I think its good stress relief. Alcoholism though is a nasty disease America tried to fight and lost, its best described by Jack London.
I am fighting here vs Conor Proper 12 and now Masvidal selling too. Alcohol is worst then steroids and drugs because everybody can easily buy it

Conor should not be a role model for any young kids that’s for sure.
If he just stop drinking and marketing that shit he will be good old Conor from 2014 that I like, and he give me inspiration and motivation for starting training MMA and thank him and God on that but since 2017 he start drinking like crazy and I find new inspiration in Loma and Usyk

I am fighting here vs Conor Proper 12 and now Masvidal selling too. Alcohol is worst then steroids and drugs because everybody can easily buy it

Steroids are at every gym, and drugs are at every corner. I appreciate your attitude though.

he was literally drinking at the press conference... Im not sure if you are aware of this, but alcohol does not improve athletic performance

Steroids are at every gym, and drugs are at every corner. I appreciate your attitude though.
We are here in Bosnia 40 years behind USA so here is not like that yet

Back