Conor's latest excuse: I was the drunk the whole camp

9nohQh4.jpg

I got the joke. It just doesn't work.

You're the one confused.

SBG may as well come out and just say it wasn't even Conrat in there, it was just a hologram. Conrat's degenerate fans would believe it either way so...

Where is the part that he says he lost to Khabib because he was drinking during the camp?? All i see is him saying he was drinking a lot during the camp. I am kinda stoned so i could have missed it.

He also said he had a great camp, the best ever.
His dad said....
“Conor’s camp is possibly the most awesome camp to date. He’s in peak physical condition. His power is unbelievable. Khabib is too slow. He won’t see this coming. Conor’s power, Conor’s speed, Conor’s precision — Khabib has nothing to counter that.
His striking coach said...
"he’s always in the gym,” told Carroll when asked if he was concerned that McGregor could be rusty when he returns to action.

Where its showing how hard Conor is working, and how he looks so sharp, strong and all that...everyone in his camp including him said he was ready, focused, in great shape, etc. Conor said he put In the work, he is focused , his mind is in the right place, best shape ever, stronger than ever, etc etc etc..Now it...oh I was hardly there, drunk, etc. He was in shape, he trained and does even when he has no fight booked. Sakuraba drank, smoked, etc all during his fighting career..never used it as an excuse....so all Conor is doing is trying to convince himself that he can win..... That the reason he lost was his training. He blamed his coach, now hes blaming his whiskey.. It changes daily, but in the end he lost because he is not on the same level as the champ. He will never be on the same level in grappling while khabibs striking is improving more than conors wrestling on a daily basis. Conor will always have a punchers chance..but nothing more. His foot doesn't look like a balloon in the video...1 week before the fight. He is moving fine, using jumping kicks just like in the media workout...he wasnt limited at all. He acts like theres no coverage of his camp, so he can say whatever and no one will know.

that's right buddeeh, they were 120% ready back then. So they are lying to us at least one time.

Apparently he went to the gym, KO some SBG bum and then went off on a binge and wouldn't return to the gym for days.

{<jordan}

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Conny drops some kid of the streets he paids 50$

THen Conny does: {<Mcgoat}

Then he goes home and he does: <GinJuice>

Nothing more sad that making new excuses everday a year and half after fight.

Has any fighter gone on the pathetic ex gf streak this long before in MMA?

<{clintugh}>
He's got the biggest book of excuses in the sport. Karma is bitch.

Where is the part that he says he lost to Khabib because he was drinking during the camp?? All i see is him saying he was drinking a lot during the camp. I am kinda stoned so i could have missed it.
<Dylan>

It’s best to make people doubt. Without it you will lose your chance on high profile fights.

lol @ believing this

Conor was enraged and panic stricken in the pre fight ceremonies. He probably took Khabib more seriously than anyone in his entire career. Undefeated champ, his enemy.

He takes a few shots of Proper 12 in public for promotion and the recluses in here who have never had a drink think it somehow stunted him during the fight? Embarrassing. Nobody believes you guys. Don't waste your breath.

when’s the last time you saw any fighter drinking alcohol during fight week.

Conor was drunk but Cowboy is always drunk

There are literally pictures of it.

Regardless, read what I said. I said I don't think it would make a huge difference. Calling me a recluse when you are getting your thong in a bunch over a reasonable comment. Kick rocks and stop being such an insufferable cunt.

The guy was seen drinking multiple times during fight week. He had a bottle of proper 12 in his hands during the entire lead up to the Khabib fight. Now I don't think it would have changed the outcome with him being sober, but him drinking all camp isn't a stretch.

He promoted his product in front of the camera, and you guys took that to mean he behaved like that all the time?

Adverts must blow your fucking minds. Lol.

There are literally pictures of it.

Regardless, read what I said. I said I don't think it would make a huge difference. Calling me a recluse when you are getting your thong in a bunch over a reasonable comment. Kick rocks and stop being such an insufferable cunt.

loser. Loser. Recluse. Just admit it.

Also. What is a thong? Never heard of that nor seen one.

ok back at it ya recluse !

Conor have balls to say that, I hope all you bums Conor fans can admit that too, past 2 3 years you all drink like crazy and not training at all, and I never stop since I start early 2016 every Monday Wednesday Friday 2 hours training boxing kickboxing MMA. I didn't let Conor to fak my training too I saw he is done early 2017 and that he can not be inspiration and motivation for training now I am on different level then all you alcoholic bums

Nobody in the end can handle alcohol. He will pay for that, just hope not the worst scenario

that's progressive alcoholism, doesn't happen to everybody. most of the people do occasional drinking on weekends and it ends there. some 10% will continue drinking every day of the week, those are doomed, will end up tramps.

i mean everyone was saying how all he cared about was his whiskey and how he was drunk at the presser n shit, but now when conor says what everyone was already saying it's not true lmao.

Blaming the gift of the Gods for his losses...
How shameful.
<JRSmith40>

that's progressive alcoholism, doesn't happen to everybody. most of the people do occasional drinking on weekends and it ends there. some 10% will continue drinking every day of the week, those are doomed, will end up tramps.
Body will need more alcohol to be drunk, I tried drinking beer little 2011 but end drinking a lot 2014. I stop in right time and since March 22 2015 and game I watch that night Barcelona - Real M. 2:1 end, I never drink again alcohol + I start training boxing kickboxing and MMA early 2016 and never stop, and now when I see Conor Masvidal selling alcohol to us healthy living training sport fans I was very disappointed because I know young kids don't know to drink little better stop them starting with that at all

Body will need more alcohol to be drunk, I tried drinking beer little 2011 but end drinking a lot 2014. I stop in right time and since March 22 2015 and game I watch that night Barcelona - Real M. 2:1 end, I never drink again alcohol + I start training boxing kickboxing and MMA early 2016 and never stop, and now when I see Conor Masvidal selling alcohol to us healthy living training sport fans I was very disappointed because I know young kids don't know to drink little better stop them starting with that at all

we'v all been there buddeeh, but most of us survived. I'm now occasional drinker, once a week type. I think its good stress relief. Alcoholism though is a nasty disease America tried to fight and lost, its best described by Jack London.

Back