Conor's Insecurity

You are a retard.

I am "biased" by knowing what authentically-tough, authentically-good fighters look like ... since before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

Conor is a front-running cur ... and will be retired and irrelevant within 1-3 fights.

Mark my words.

Fueled by emotion

Hurling insults

Still just trying to perpetuate the narrative

As I expected

Keep studying bro

You are a retard.

I am "biased" by knowing what authentically-tough, authentically-good fighters look like ... since before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

Conor is a front-running cur ... and will be retired and irrelevant within 1-3 fights.

Mark my words.

I have said he will be retired before the years end

This comeback feels so forced, it reminds of when Tyson was facing lewis

I was a Tyson fan boy, but I knew behind the bravado, he was on his last legs. I think he had 3 fights after Lewis

Conor will lose two more after he wins on Saturday

@Hitto is so shook it's laughable LOL literally runs his mouth for a year straight...but is too afraid of a month long AV bet with @Frank McEdgar

Straight up fucking Coward. No other way around it.

I would not make that bet. The UFC has given Conor a fight that favors him and there is a very good chance that Conor wins.

Fueled by emotion
Hurling insults
Still just trying to perpetuate the narrative
As I expected
Keep studying bro

Lol, you're a goo-swallower by your avatar, and I have forgotten more about the mindset of champions than you will ever be privy to.

Conor is a vulnerable little boy right now. He will likely beat Cerrone, but he will never make it in the 170 pound class. If he loses to Cerrone, he is finished, mentally, physically, socially.

The very fact Conor's first challenge in his "comeback" was the multi-losing midget, Frankie Edgar ... which even Dana rejected due to the farcical nature of the proposal ... tells anyone with a brain Conor is tentative and insecure.

The very fact Conor has selected the aged, apathetic "can't win the big ones" ... 4-6 of his last 10 ... Cowboy reaffirms this impression.

It really doesn't matter if Conor beats Cowboy. The rankings will not change. If Conor loses to Cowboy, his stock will be damaged forever. If Conor beats Cowboy, his stock will not go up a single notch.

Conor needs to face Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier (for the rematch), Tony Ferguson, or some other real contender, to qualify for Khabib.

Facing an old, tired, unmotivated, smiley-faced, proven loser (for the big ones) Cowboy Cerrone is an absolutely meaningless effort.

Frankie is a Legend you insolent prick!! Maybe, just maybe, Conor respects him and wants to see how good he really is. How many losses does Frankie have in non title fights, in the last decade?

upload_2020-1-15_15-9-32.jpeg

Cowboy is also a Legend!! He has losses on his record... Justin Gaethje, Tony Fergusson, Leon Edwards, Darren Til, Robbie Lawler, Jorge Masvidal, Anthony Pettis, RDA, and Nate Diaz... All of Cowboys losses in the UFC. Everyone of those guys is either a top contender or was a Champion.

Look at the run that he went on between 2013-2016

upload_2020-1-15_15-8-11.png

UFC’s all-time leader in fight night bonuses

The UFC records
33 fights
23 wins
16 finishes
20 knockdowns
18 bonuses

Lol, you're a goo-swallower by your avatar, and I have forgotten more about the mindset of champions than you will ever be privy to.

Conor is a vulnerable little boy right now. He will likely beat Cerrone, but he will never make it in the 170 pound class. If he loses to Cerrone, he is finished, mentally, physically, socially.
And like I said, you're right In some ways and you can see some things.

You're not a dumb guy

But you also think you see more than you actually can

Take a step back. Lose the emotion. Lose whatever narrative you're trying to perpetuate by any means necessary.

Then decide what you see

I tend to think you're a little too stubborn to do that. No different than younger people, older people can think they have all the answers and are extremely stubborn and unwavering in it.

But you do you man. Theres nothing wrong with not liking someone and Conor has given valid reasons to do so.

older people can think they have all the answers and are extremely stubborn and unwavering in it.

So do young, inexperienced idiots ... who smoke too much mescaline ... and 'fantasize' more about living life than have actually experienced it.

So do young, inexperienced idiots ... who smoke too much mescaline ... and 'fantasize' more about living life than have actually experienced it.
You speak of maturity yet I see short sightedness, emotionally fueled thoughts, ego and extreme stubbornness

You speak of maturity yet I see short sightedness, emotionally fueled thoughts, ego and extreme stubbornness

You're the winner.

Flexibility, conceding ignorance, lack of actual experience, and denial of mental masturbation are your mantra indeed.

You're the winner.

Flexibility, conceding ignorance, lack of actual experience, and denial of mental masturbation are your mantra indeed.
Ive been training since 2006. Watching since early pride days. I've been around and I know enough

Most importantly, I think critically and unemotionally.

you may be right TS, but we know the UFC will give Mcg everything so he can have a rematch for the title without actually fighting the top people. that's why Cerrone was chosen, so he can beat him easy and even people here said Mcg brought his old boxing coach for this fight. He knows Cerrone is weak to boxers, and the only way i see him winning is by tiring Mcg. Mcg was always insecure and we know he has the napoleon complex so it's no surprise this fight was just a very beneficial tune up for the khabib rematch or another bullshit boxing match for Mcg.

Look at Conor's face, from the walkout to the introduction, and absolute fear and insecurity are stamped upon his visage.
I'd agree with this

I think after floyd, his confidence hasn't been the same.

Very forced and try hard. It's like on the outside hes trying to act the same way as before but the actual inner confidence isn't quite there anymore.

Though I think recently he seems a bit more in form relative to his previous self

Prior to Khabib though, in retrospect it was pretty glaring.

Prior to the floyd fight though, I'd say both inside and outside, conor demonstrated the highest level of confidence we've seen in mma this far. And he wouldn't have reached the top without it.

I think he has been coached on certain body language techniques though. So at times it has seemed forced, even prior, but his confidence up until after the Floyd fight always seemed pretty elite. Much like most high level public figures

I would not make that bet. The UFC has given Conor a fight that favors him and there is a very good chance that Conor wins.

You have not been the one running your mouth the past year +.

Ive been training since 2006. Watching since early pride days. I've been around and I know enough

Since 2006?

I've been training since 1985 ... got into MMA in 1993 ... wrote articles that were published before you ever heard of "MMA" .. so you are a childlike idiot who needs to stand down, and STFU.

Really.

I'd agree with this

I think after floyd, his confidence hasn't been the same.

Very forced and try hard. It's like on the outside hes trying to act the same way as before but the actual inner confidence isn't quite there anymore.

Though I think recently he seems a bit more in form relative to his previous self

We agree at last.

Prior to Khabib though, in retrospect it was pretty glaring.

Prior to the floyd fight though, I'd say both inside and outside, conor demonstrated the highest level of confidence we've seen in mma this far. And he wouldn't have reached the top without it.

I think he has been coached on certain body language techniques though. So at times it has seemed forced, even prior, but his confidence up until after the Floyd fight always seemed pretty elite. Much like most high level public figures

I believe Conor used to be truly confident, in his element, believable. I was a big fan.

However, he overstepped his bounds, wrote checks his ass couldn't cash ... and has spiraled into an emotional and perceptual mire from which I do not think he will ever extract himself.

Let's just agree to disagree, and see how fate unfolds.

Ha ha ha. The comedian.. You're just a regular blind, casual nuthugger..

Look at Conor's face, from the walkout to the introduction, and absolute fear and insecurity are stamped upon his visage.
Bullshit, were making up shit now? No one made him fight Khabib, he wanted to. Conor is in no way scared of Khabib as you nut huggers try to push on here.

Back