Conor's Insecurity

He was done pretty well for someone so insecure tbf, usually that's a hindrance to success.

If hes insecure than imagine how insecure you are that you gotta make a whole thread about it.

5 minutes to load a picture and praying it will be good

Found some pretty decent video games, def no pron though.

giphy.gif

Any student of body language (or, for that matter, even Ray Charles) can see Conor's complete and total insecurity in his interviews. Conor puffs himself up, he sticks his chin out, but it is in painfully-obvious feigned defiance.

Beneath Conor's superficial exterior of "confidence" lies a completely insecure, destroyed, OWNED, butt-hurt, and completely-vulnerable little boy.

Conor has tried to make his body and muscles appear bigger, he's grown his beard bigger, and he's attempting the "humble act" now ... to take away from his previous big, fokking mouth ... but at the end of the day we all know he is just another loudmouth ... whose bravado wrote too many checks that his punk ass couldn't cash.

The very fact Conor's first challenge in his "comeback" was the multi-losing midget, Frankie Edgar ... which even Dana rejected due to the farcical nature of the proposal ... tells anyone with a brain Conor is tentative and insecure.

The very fact Conor has selected the aged, apathetic "can't win the big ones" ... 4-6 of his last 10 ... Cowboy reaffirms this impression.

It really doesn't matter if Conor beats Cowboy. The rankings will not change. If Conor loses to Cowboy, his stock will be damaged forever. If Conor beats Cowboy, his stock will not go up a single notch.

Conor needs to face Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier (for the rematch), Tony Ferguson, or some other real contender, to qualify for Khabib.

Facing an old, tired, unmotivated, smiley-faced, proven loser (for the big ones) Cowboy Cerrone is an absolutely meaningless effort.

If he loses to Cowboy, Conor can kiss his career goodbye.

holy fuck, get some help yourself.

mma fans are literally the fuckin worst.

belittle everyone you can. and conor is insecure?

Any student of body language (or, for that matter, even Ray Charles) can see Conor's complete and total insecurity in his interviews. Conor puffs himself up, he sticks his chin out, but it is in painfully-obvious feigned defiance.

Beneath Conor's superficial exterior of "confidence" lies a completely insecure, destroyed, OWNED, butt-hurt, and completely-vulnerable little boy.

Conor has tried to make his body and muscles appear bigger, he's grown his beard bigger, and he's attempting the "humble act" now ... to take away from his previous big, fokking mouth ... but at the end of the day we all know he is just another loudmouth ... whose bravado wrote too many checks that his punk ass couldn't cash.

The very fact Conor's first challenge in his "comeback" was the multi-losing midget, Frankie Edgar ... which even Dana rejected due to the farcical nature of the proposal ... tells anyone with a brain Conor is tentative and insecure.

The very fact Conor has selected the aged, apathetic "can't win the big ones" ... 4-6 of his last 10 ... Cowboy reaffirms this impression.

It really doesn't matter if Conor beats Cowboy. The rankings will not change. If Conor loses to Cowboy, his stock will be damaged forever. If Conor beats Cowboy, his stock will not go up a single notch.

Conor needs to face Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier (for the rematch), Tony Ferguson, or some other real contender, to qualify for Khabib.

Facing an old, tired, unmotivated, smiley-faced, proven loser (for the big ones) Cowboy Cerrone is an absolutely meaningless effort.

If he loses to Cowboy, Conor can kiss his career goodbye.
would love to see your face if conrad wins. seems you like you have your whole life invested in him.

He has had the balls to step into the ring dozens of times after very intense training camps, weight cuts etc..

if you don’t like him that’s fine but he is far from a pussy and he is a legit badass. Pretty much everyone who has fought in the UFC is aside from that one WWE guy. But even that guy, props to him for training and what not.

Edit: CM Punk was his name. Cannot remember his real name though

aoifejpg.jpg

These are McSister's McButtocks.

Kinda funny when you think about it

Conor is objectively probably the most confident guy we've had in mma so far. Hes basically navigating through superstardom right now.

Does anyone even realize how much confidence you need to have to speak on camera in front of people?

How about the entire world?

Anyone in such a high status position in the world, be it athlete, fighter, actor, politician, celebrity or any kind of public figure, has an IMMENSE amount of confidence. Probably more than most of us ever will.

I know very well what you're saying in every possible way

But I can tell you are influenced by some heavy bias.

So while you have some validity in some things you say, it is also coming from a very extreme place, you are so invested in this particular narrative that you are unable to see anything outside of it.

I acknowledge that you're smart and that you can see some things, its something I noticed after reading some of your first posts long ago.

That said, it's very clear that in your hate, its limiting your ability to be rational and impartial.

It's easy to bring up hero worship and attack my credibility because it takes emphasis on your own inability to see things in a balanced way.

But you can think what you want.

You're smart and clearly know some things but as the great Nietzsche once said, convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.

And I feel you are more interested in your entrancements than the absolute truth.

You are a retard.

I am "biased" by knowing what authentically-tough, authentically-good fighters look like ... since before you were a smile on your daddy's face.

Conor is a front-running cur ... and will be retired and irrelevant within 1-3 fights.

Mark my words.

I figured you were young because you have knowledge but seem a bit easily influenced and obviously very emotionally influenced in your thoughts

Older people can have a very similar issue to youth when it comes to their incredible stubbornness, inability to see other points if view and be swayed.

You are a stupid f*** who invents your own reality.

You are a stupid f*** who invents your own reality.
Nope, that would be you friend

You are blinded by your emotions

Every thought you have is influenced by them

How can you expect any smart person to take you seriously when you're clearly coming from an imbalanced position and disposition?

Back