Conor's greatest strength that Dana does not want you to know about just yet...

The one thing Siver did is time a few kicks with his own to knock him off-balance without hurting him. Aldo will win this way? When's the last time Aldo hurt anyone else but himself with low kicks? Because last time he fought a southie he hurt his foot while throwing a low kick, and was in a tough fight before KZ got injured.

I think Edgar and Mendes could prove to be horrible matchup's for Connor.

You got that right! If Siver cannot chop the lead leg of a southpaw, no one else can - especially not Aldo.

What does Aldo know that Siver doesn't?

Aldo knows has a better martial arts education than Siver so he knows a lot more. I herd the mma schools in brazil are a lot nicer.

Seriously some of you guys have gone full retard and act like Aldo is a newbie to fighting lol, dont you think he has spared with a southpaw before ? You guys are acting like he's fighting some type of unicorn! Unreal !

Regardless to kicking Aldo will be using anything he needs to including take downs. If Connor doesn't respect Aldo he's going to get embarrassed. There is a reason why no one can beat him and it's just not because of his kicks.

Last edited:
Aldo is so much faster, and more fluid than anyone Conrad McGillicuddy has fought.... The hype train is about to be derailed. Conor is a great fighter but he's not on Aldo's level yet. He's gonna get his shit rocked.

I don't see how Aldo loses a fight to McGregor. Conor's striking is overrated. He stands in his opponent's range with his hand outreached and his head exposed. He has gotten tagged by every journeyman the UFC has used to pad his record. He isn't especially quick or explosive. The only area he has Aldo beat in is his cardio.

The UFC has not done this guy any favors by protecting him from the best competition. He is not ready skill-wise for Aldo and he is definitely not ready for the jump in talent-level he will face in Aldo. I think the UFC has set this kid up for a huge fall.

Aldo fans will be weeping bitter tears, come May. Denial's not just a river in Egypt.

Aldo knows has a better martial arts education than Siver so he knows a lot more. I herd the mma schools in brazil are a lot nicer.

Seriously some of you guys have gone full retard and act like Aldo is a newbie to fighting lol, dont you think he has spared with a southpaw before ? You guys are acting like he's fighting some type of unicorn! Unreal !

Regardless to kicking Aldo will be using anything he needs to including take downs. If Connor doesn't respect Aldo he's going to get embarrassed. There is a reason why no one can beat him and it's just not because of his kicks.

You should re-read the original post:

fabriciowerdum_weirdface_display_image.jpg

Aldo isn't going to be able to use his powerful leg kick like in the past. Conor's a southpaw. If Aldo throws his kick like normal, it won't be as affective and it can be checked a lot easier against a lefty.

He'll have to use his weaker leg or he'll throw a lot less, possibly completely abandoning it. We'll see. But I don't think leg kicks will be a point in this fight.

I don't see Connor's stance having anything to do with it. Jose is going to tear Connor's legs up. If Siver has moments of success with the leg kicks, I don't see why Aldo wouldn't at least try.

Conor is the modern day Ali. I think that should be enough to tell you who will win the title match.

Maybe Conor will just fight with a different strategy against Aldo?

Not getting punched in the face has to be strategy #1.

Yeah this 6ft tall man that looks like this at his prime physique was a natural MW is what you're saying? And you say I'm kinda a moron? Yeah, okay man good try. And yes I know Hendo is no slouch but he shouldn't be beating Heavyweight "GOATs" when he can't beat the middleweight GOAT.
11135.jpg

Fedor was a beast. Honestly Cain is the new/bigger version of fedor. They have very similar standup styles. And fedor used bjj whereas Cain uses wrestling.

Lol at comparing a leg kick with no setup to what Aldo throws.

Back