Conors Financial incentive vs Khabib?

He is a real and genuine fighter. And he misses the competition. I can’t believe people would ever question his desire for competition. He has proven that he wants to fight the very best. You can talk shit about other things but this guy takes on the very best every single time. That should always be respected. For all the clowns out there that claimed he was afraid. Yeah what’s up now?

Why are you posting on behalf of another Shertard ?

Do you Conor haters congregate in dark rooms, jerking each other off, all bound by your hatred towards the GOAT ?

I think the poster had double yellows or something so he could not make a thread. So he was just doing him a favor. AB is good people..

Conor is sitting on at least $50 million after taxes.

Why risk his legacy?

Posting on behalf of another sherbro, Seems legit enough of a discussion to me.

The same reason he fought Floyd when he gets multi-million dollar deals to sit back and star in commercials. The same reason he took a short-notice fight against Chad despite being guaranteed a title shot against Junior. The same reason he went up in weight despite having a secure position of annihilating everyone at FW. The same reason he decided to fight Nate less than 6 months after embarrassingly losing to him on short notice.

That is Conor's legacy. To conquer the doubt.

I don't think money is the main objective for McGregor here. It's about proving he's the best in the world.

He's seriously risking his legacy if he doesn't fight. Losing to Khabib when he's 26-0 hardly diminishes what he's already done.

"It is not necessarily a money thing for me. I am passionate about fighting. Fighting is what I love to do. I will continue to do it as long as I am healthy and willing to put in the work that it takes to do.

"I will not be stupid though. I will not notice things about myself and then continue to do it like many others before me.

"It is a dangerous, ruthless business and I am aware of that. Thankfully I am in a position of great wealth. I do not need to do it. I am doing it for the love of it."

He needs as much money as possible because when Dee has finally had enough, she'll get half.

He is a great fighter and self publicist but I very much doubt he makes sound financial decisions. If you could make another few million, wouldn't you?

50 million is not enough for a lifetime of mansions, luxury cars and private jets. why not earn more while he can?

more than enough examples of guys going broke after earning 100+ million
The difference is Conor has other revenue outside of just fights. Investments, sponsors, any acting that comes from his career after, a book deal he will have down the line, endorsements etc. it isn’t just the 100 mil he’s made. He’s set for life

His legacy only looks better if he keeps fighting. Being honest, I hope he beats Khabib, purely as a fan because no one has been able. Also because I expect Khabib to be able to smash him as Khabib is ten times the monster Chad Mendez is. But even if Conor got beat, the fact that he came back after his boxing match, and if he went on to do the Diaz trilogy, then maybe a fight against GSP or so, if only for draw, then I would say his legacy as a fighter is complete. A lot of fighters sandbagged when they got the belt, and avoided certain fights, but Conor taking this says more about him than all the rest of his fights... its like if a Machida, would of bailed early to hold onto a great record, rather than giving us years of fights. Granted Conor has ten times to pull, but you get the point. Keep the main thing the main thing...

I don't think he made nearly as much money against Mayweather as most people think.

Pretty sure the UFC took at least 40% of his cut, plus he's not exactly the most frugal person in the world.
Your Avi....TOO GOOD.

He's good at throwing money away and is afraid if he stays out too long the spotlight will shine somewhere else.

Not much legacy dude, yeah he won both titles, but never defended any, and has a few loses to his record, finantial incentive is there anyway.

He's basically raising money to fund his social media presence. Rented mansions and clothes and car get expensive after a while.

he's probably going to earn $10 Million minimum to fight. He probably spends money like its water.

Oh, was he caught snifging coke in a company of prostitutes? Damn this TMZ, how did they miss this?

I'm obviously playing based on gossip and a few ropey photos of him. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but you seem like you're on the verge of getting your heckles up because somebody appears to be slighting Conor.

Back