Conors Financial incentive vs Khabib?

Money, fame, an all time great legacy. What else is he going to do he's still young? I mean he's doing Horse Racing and Burger King commercials. So I'm guessing his whiskey and suits businesses didn't take off. Even doing blow and lounging gets boring after a while if you're someone with purpose and drive.

As much as everyone shits on Conor he has never had backed down from a challenge. Aldo, the LW Title, Mayweather, now Khabib. Reminds me of BJ. His legacy is not complete. I don't think the real greats worry about risking their legacy at 30. That's for old punch drunk fighters to worry about.

It's a game we play.

Each pregnant woman hit = 100 points
Each ounce of weed in the car = 1.2 multiplier.

Multipliers stack, and the one with the highest score gets free coke during our monthly meeting.
You are fkn funny Mano.
By the looks of Chucky boy, he wins it on the regular....
1Y10mkn.gif

What about a Combo Breaker? Tell the truth Mano, did you get the Combo Breaker this night? Kind of looks like it....

xGKIU3q.gif

Why are you posting on behalf of another Shertard ?

Do you Conor haters congregate in dark rooms, jerking each other off, all bound by your hatred towards the GOAT ?

Jeez dude.... were you on the vinegar strokes when you wrote that?

Conor is sitting on at least $50 million after taxes.

Why risk his legacy?

Posting on behalf of another sherbro, Seems legit enough of a discussion to me.

Hey, look who made it in to the sh*t thread club.

<NoneOfMy> Cheers.

Conor was asked a question before by TMZ after coming out of the LV store about saving for retirement. His answer: he laughed and asked if it looked like he was saving money.

With the rented cars, private jets, mansion, paying for his entourage, etc it isn't that hard to go broke.

Do you look for pregnant women to run down on crosswalks, while hitting your bong for Friday Fun Day?
HEY! Leave the bong out of this! The bong did nothin' to no one!

I don't think he made nearly as much money against Mayweather as most people think.

Pretty sure the UFC took at least 40% of his cut, plus he's not exactly the most frugal person in the world.

It was the second biggest PPV of all time by a considerable margin and Conor knows his worth.

Conor is sitting on at least $50 million after taxes.

Why risk his legacy?

Posting on behalf of another sherbro, Seems legit enough of a discussion to me.
One needs a lot more to support such lifestyle.

irish edmund just signed up for second mortgage for a 3 x 2 unit in posh part of dublin, so the cash cow must fight...
Considering Kavanagh has part ownership of SBG (a gym chain that has over 500 gyms worldwide now) I think he'll be doing just fine with or without Conor. While morons put all their money into one gym and a few fighters (looking at you Blackzillians) some are actually good with their money and think about the future.

Because 1 > 0 You think McGregor is gonna make residual income off his "legacy" when he's 50? GTFOH

Greed is good.

Cause the guy is a born fighter. He had to endure many hardships to get to where he is today. It's a part of his lifestyle and mentality. As an Athlete you don't just wake up one day and call it a quits when you are at the top of the food chain and there is potential money to be made.

A legacy is just a bonus.

He's a fighter and it's a chance to make another 10-15 million. Might also be trying to fight out his contract.

Conor losing to khabib will still be a far bigger star than khabib would be in beating conor in the most brutal one sided beating.

Back