Conors depth of competition.

McGregor's resume isn't great, but it's very good. Better than Khabib's.

Systematically cheapening every win is the pathetic practice MMA fans engage in, regardless of which fighter they are attacking.
McGregors resume is better than Khabibs? Conor never defended a belt how about that.

McGregors resume is better than Khabibs? Conor never defended a belt how about that.
Yeah, Khabib is a better champ than McGregor. I can agree with that. What does it have to do with what I said? McGregor became champ by beating Aldo and Alvarez. Khabib became champ by beating Iaquinta. Which names are better on a resume?

He fought Aldo without an IV.

I don’t understand some of you guys. Conor is the only fighter that I have seen get flak for moving up in weight. Khabib, Max, Tony all lose a ton of weight trying to fight, and yet no one talks about them not fighting in their “natural” weight class, even though they have missed weight before. What world am I living in?
Lets be honest Conor fought other LWs at WW its jot like he was out thre fighting true WWs who are bigger guys like Colby, Usman, Woodley.. etc.

Yeah, Khabib is a better champ than McGregor. I can agree with that. What does it have to do with what I said? McGregor became champ by beating Aldo and Alvarez. Khabib became champ by beating Iaquinta. Which names are better on a resume?
Well Khabib has McGregors name on his resume. Lol

Well Khabib has McGregors name on his resume. Lol

He does., I think Khbaib is a better fighter than McGregor. No need to get defensive. Khabib's resume is improving, but it's been weak. He'll probably en his career with a better resume than McGregor. We'll see. But right now he doesn't. e hasn't even beaten a guy in his own division who had par tof the belt.

There is no arguing with people like you. Your Conor hatred has made you blind to facts. Good luck with that guy.
nope , I dont like Conor, hate is a a too strong a word though
I just hate reading bullshit narratives like youre spreading ( not ' facts' like youre crapping on about) as newbies then think it is true.
You are blind from real facts cos a scrotum is covering your eyes

He was never offered an immediate rematch. They tried to do the same shit to favour Conor. Aldo is the FW Goat.

He was offered to replace RDA and said no despite claiming to be ready "anytime anywhere"

nope , I dont like Conor, hate is a a too strong a word though
I just hate reading bullshit narratives like youre spreading ( not ' facts' like youre crapping on about) as newbies then think it is true.
You are blind from real facts cos a scrotum is covering your eyes
What did I say that wasn't a fact?

Back