Conor's changing face and body over the years and (Front On pics only, No Muscle Poses)

Cunner not getting a visa because of his stupidity would be something
A purple unicorn falling from the sky shitting golden nuggets would also be "something". Both have about the same chances of happening.

Omfg. I can’t wait until this fight is over. All the armchair psychology going on in here is sickening.

If Conor is so scared of Khabib, he could’ve gladly took the Diaz fight which is MUCH more winnable, and also had the potential for a payday on par, or more, than the Khabib fight.

Watching the Khabib/iaquinta fight made Khabib seem human. If Conor were going to be scared of fighting Khabib, it would have been before ufc 223.

Missing a flight doesn’t mean shit. So all you psychologists out there, pipe down with your fuckin nonsense.

its simple, khabib is ready for the fight tomorrow, he just needs to avoid the power strikes and gets his hands on conor. for mcgregor, what can prepare him for getting in there with Khabib? its not about getting up when this crazy guy contorts your body and traps your limbs until you can't even defend yourself . he can't afford to waste any time.

Conor is not man enough to fight non-manlets.

He is 3-2 against non-manlets with a wikipedia page.....and has only finished 1 non-manlet in his career!
Agree with all this but confused as well. 3 nonmanlet wins, nate 2, eddie, Holloway?. Losses, nate 1 and Duffy?

A purple unicorn falling from the sky shitting golden nuggets would also be "something". Both have about the same chances of happening.

Thank you councilor. Before you spoke up I didn't know who to consult on international law.

He said "fuck your press conference" because they didn't give him stock in the CO.

Pretty much all there is to that.

https://www.mmanytt.com/conor-mcgre...ill-awaiting-first-face-off-ahead-of-ufc-229/

This is getting weird.

I'm not saying Conor is not going to show, but let's just say I was surprised to hear he was taking this fight in the first place.

Even if you an optimist about Conor's chances against Khabib, you have to acknowlege the possibility that Khabib is the one guy that could control, destroy, and dominate him in a way would make the internet implode like Ronda.

Why risk it when you're this famous? If the fight is on Conor must be in the gym 24/7 desperately trying to prepare with no distractions.
giphy.gif

I’m beginning to regret spending my time reading most of these khabib/Conor threads. And we still have a month. Everyone worries about the smallest things, and “analysis” from both sides fanboys make 90% of the posts unbearable. It’s the biggest fight of khabibs life and Conor never pulls out. Everything will be fine, no need to freak out.

The morons on both sides have pretty much made this unbearable and we still have a month to go. That's an accomplishment in itself.

The morons on both sides have pretty much made this unbearable and we still have a month to go. That's an accomplishment in itself.
And it takes a shit ton for me to become bothered by pre fight sherdog posts. Fanboys are gonna fanboy and I accept that, it's part of sports. I just think anyone being real about it would think it's a 50/50 fight. their strengths and weaknesses are too opposite for me to be sure of anything. Everything is on the table as far as I'm concerned (other than a Khabib KO on the feet or a Conor stoppage on the ground lol)

There are several logical reasons to explain the differences in his camp for this fight.

In regards to not getting into Vegas early...hard to say. Perhaps he no longer thinks it’s best preparation for him to be in the fight city so early. Maybe he doesn’t want to relocate his son. Either way it is interesting to see him fall back to a more conventional prep for this fight.

We have to imagine he has brought in very attacking grapplers to the gym to help prepare him for this fight. And, if things were going well, he would already be in vegas. The fact that he is pushing back against the ufc to such an extent does suggest that he doesnt feel ready for this .

I would think he heavily invested in training for the fight. He knows that he doesnt need to do a lot of media to promote considering how big his name is. He's training and working hard

Yeah he's scared of the realtor decisioner.

I'm predicting the first ever pullout of Connor. Something feels strange about the silence.

Back