Conors BJJ underrated

There's a reason why so many stars lose their shit or go on downward spirals though...

Lol, I'm married, I have a beautiful family and live in a 2 million dollar home in one of the most desirable places on earth. My children will go to the best schools. My wife and I will retire wealthy. I want for absolutely nothing. I have everything.

Conor is a shitbag who couldn't handle the money and the fame he achieved. He cracked a day after he made his first million. He went full retard and was climbing trees and being a whacked-out junkie, weak-minded, loose cannon ever since.

In all seriousness, if you want to grow up to be a truly great man...find better heroes.

Lol, I'm married, I have a beautiful family and live in a 2 million dollar home in one of the most desirable places on earth. My children will go to the best schools. My wife and I will retire wealthy. I want for absolutely nothing. I have everything.

Conor is a shitbag who couldn't handle the money and the fame he achieved. He cracked a day after he made his first million. He went full retard and was climbing trees and being a whacked-out junkie, weak-minded, loose cannon ever since.

In all seriousness, if you want to grow up to be a truly great man...find better heroes.

Most people couldn't handle even a fraction of the pressure some of these higher stars deal with

Having all those things doesn't make you any less ignorant.

Like I said, there is a reason why so many stars, celebrities, actors and public figures of all types lose their shit, go crazy, get into drugs or end up on a downward spiral

And it is not because they're weak minded. You don't get to that level being weak minded.

These kinds of people are very complex with many layers that most people don't seem to have the capacity to grasp with their simplistic thinking.

Back