Conor's Best/Funniest Interviews. Conor is Smooth As Ice. Plus Bonus!

Boxingislife

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[Yt]qQxwJucsdW8[/MEDIA]

Just watching his interviews is very entertaining. Enjoy: )

I laughed quite a bit. Conor is so damn funny. You can also see how genuinely happy, friendly, and inviting Conor is to everyone who ISNT his opponent. How can anyone not love Conor ?!

People have to remember, its the FIGHT GAME. Crying over words is womenly

Conor is as real as it gets, just being himself, and doing what he has to do to gain any pre fight psychological advantages he can over his opponent. Ali was the same. If you liked Ali then its a blatant contradiction to hate Conor for it. Conor himself says, "ITS NEVER PERSONAL. Its a buisness and you have to be on top of it or it will break you"

If you are not related to Conor's opponent, and not a sparring partner, then YOU have NO buisness being offended by anything Conor says to that opponent. Thats mental illness on your part. Some take it personal like if Conor insulted their family, yet that opponent is just a stranger to them. Thats psychopathy.

The whole point is this. Stop looking to be offended. Just sit back and enjoy the Conor show. Watch the video too. Its awesome. Conor is a smooth ass operator!

Now here's a segway into a bonus new HL:
[Yt]Ku9X4A03q_4[/MEDIA]

All in all, there has never ever been anyone in the MMA game like Conor.

Conor's slick as ice skills. Near flawless fight IQ. His unmatched verbal wit. Off the charts charisma. The psychological warfare he wages on opponents (even during the fight itself) etc etc. Conor has that IT factor in and out the ring like we have never seen before in MMA. You either have "it" or you dont and Conor has "IT" in spades wether hes fighting or speaking. We as fans should be happy how Conor is taking MMA to new heights (in and out the ring) The attention he brings. Finally we got a real star in Conor. Celebrate.

WAR Conor McGregor!

AKA The Irish Don

AKA The Real Ali of MMA

BTW, regarding the secret to his mind games. I feel its because Conor is never malicious. He always maintains control of his and his opponents emotions. Hes simply the pupper master. And hes light hearted/funny, which seems to take his opponents back. Especially durring the fights itself when Conor will blast an opponent and talk to them while smiling "that was a good shot, uh? I see you breaking" It demoralizes his opponents. It was the same when Chad was landing elbows on the ground against Conor and Conor was smiling "Is that all you got?" It was all the demoralizing like that that contributed to Mendes "gassing." It had nothing to do with any camp length allegations. It was Conor's body work, dozens of left straights that zaped Mendes, and all the talking to "egg" Mendes on - getting him to fight "harder" and burn even more energy. Conor is literally the real Ali of MMA

Last edited:
"The whole point is this."

Do you really think that qualifies as a sentence?

Funny how TS is being hated simply because he's a huge fan/loyal supporter of a certain fighter.

So what if he makes a bunch of threads about a certain fighter? he's a big fan, so what? You're a huge fan of a certain fighter, too, you just don't show it as much as some other fans do. It's not a big deal.

At least TS takes the time to give a real breakdown about McGregor and actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to the technical intricacies of the striking aspect, unlike the majority of people on here.

It's nice having some people on here who actually enjoy helping others learn about the technical aspect of striking in MMA. I prefer someone who posts like that instead of nonsensical one-liners from people who are just looking for lulz.

Sherdog has become so overwhelmed with people who don't even know anything about the sport. It's damn near impossible to have any sort of intelligent discussion about MMA on here now.

I'm still surprised at the tolerance of sherdog moderators.

I'm not even in favour of posthumous rewards, but I think after Conor dies, people should render them and award them to him.

We'll shape balloons in form of the letters in Conor's name, TS. Never a reason not to celebrate after we let Conor into our hearts.

Funny how TS is being hated simply because he's a huge fan/loyal supporter of a certain fighter.

So what if he makes a bunch of threads about a certain fighter? he's a big fan, so what? You're a huge fan of a certain fighter, too, you just don't show it as much as some other fans do. It's not a big deal.

At least TS takes the time to give a real breakdown about McGregor and actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to the technical intricacies of the striking aspect, unlike the majority of people on here.

It's nice having some people on here who actually enjoy helping others learn about the technical aspect of striking in MMA. I prefer someone who posts like that instead of nonsensical one-liners from people who are just looking for lulz.

Sherdog has become so overwhelmed with people who don't even know anything about the sport. It's damn near impossible to have any sort of intelligent discussion about MMA on here now.

It's not even a lack of knowledge that is the problem, but some insane desire to bring the guy down every chance they get. It's so weird to see such emotional investment in wishing failure on another person.

Conor is the most divisive fighter in MMA history. The only ones that come close are probably Fedor circa 2009, and maybe BJ Penn in 2008/2009.

Good to see someone on Sherdog being obsessed with loving, and not hating.

And if all this, in the end, turns out to be part of a sexually motivated stalker-behaviour leading to criminal charges, that's okay. None of us are perfect!

Boxingislife bless!

[YT]qtQmjxZgIM8[/YT]

He is no Big Poppa Pump

the man nuked his own knee to pieces because he couldn't tell left from right, yeah that's some ''near flawless fight iq'' right there son.

And Aldo nukes himself in training or in the cage pretty often. Or he gets nuked by his sparring partner instead. May as well hate on him, too. But you love that guy, so - in your mind, Aldo can do no wrong. He is literally perfect in your mind.

GSP injured his groin in the Alves fight while he had him on the ground (may have been from a TD). He's the greatest WW of all time and one of the most intelligent fighters inside the cage and also one of the most intelligent during his training. May as well hate on him, too, though, because he made a mistake in his fight and injured himself. It wasn't because of something Alves did, GSP simply fucked up with a transition (or it may have been a TD). No fight IQ, obviously!

Plekz logic.

Almost every fighter goes into their fight with an injury, or they come out of the fight with an injury. Patrick Cote injured his knee in the Anderson Silva fight while just moving around with some basic footwork, I guess he's an idiot with no fight IQ whatsoever. Obviously the guy didn't know what he was doing!

A lot of fighters get injured over the most simple things. There have been injuries while they were just moving around/doing footwork. There have been injuries when throwing a kick (tearing hamstrings, knee injures, etc). There have been injuries while practicing wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu. There have been injuries while performing very simple and basic tasks, even warm ups.

Everybody gets injured and almost every fighter has been injured in the most simple way, even though they've done that movement thousands of times.

Did you even think before you posted that garbage?

I expect you'll come back with more bullshit, but really, your post shows just how ignorant you are when it comes to how fighters/athletes in general can be injured over the most ridiculous things sometimes. McGregor isn't the only one who has injured himself over a simple mistake during a fight.

So, why don't you mention all the other fighters who have injured themselves instead of singling McGregor out like you always do. You're clearly a blind hater and a big Aldo fan, so it's not surprising that you're in almost every McGregor thread shitting on the guy. Aldo injures himself far more often, but McGregor is the idiot because he injured himself once during a fight? LOL.

Get out of here.

is this guy and his conor love better or worse than hassy and mark hunt?

Far from smooth, doesnt seem natural

Now Makwan, that mother fuckers smooth

He and Bisping are P4P the most fun and interesting to listen to in interviews although Rockhold Cormier and Werdum are also right up there.

Jedi is another one I love listening to. As well.

TS - You better hope Aldo doesn't hit Conor with a nut shot, becaue you will be the one getting knocked out.

Boxingislife you are starting to take over the mantle of the biggest Conor's cock sucker from Jin Akutsu.

I thought such thing was impossible but looks like you are special.

But every time I see one of your posts, you're hating on Cyborg :icon_conf

Also, I was a fan of Chael's style of comedy, but I just don't find Conor funny. At least he is an entertaining fighter.

TS, You should be get a job being a ball-washer at a country club golf course. You're a natural.

I just saw Conor's Game Of War commercial again. I think he owes the human race an apology for that! lol. He makes Dana look cool by comparison in the snoop video

:)

Testes Bless

Boxingislife you are starting to take over the mantle of the biggest Conor's cock sucker from Jin Akutsu.

I thought such thing was impossible but looks like you are special.

Aww, you mad too?

And if all this, in the end, turns out to be part of a sexually motivated stalker-behaviour leading to criminal charges, that's okay. None of us are perfect!

Boxingislife bless!

It has to be.. there is no other explanation for it.

Conor bless you TS!

Conor bless us all my friend lol.

Even the pathetic, no life, Conor hating, basement dwelling losers on sherdog like Hancopo, I WILL CUT YOU, Face Punch, fortheo, Laystitcher, FollowTheReap3r etc...and im sure I can add more to the list based on the posts after your post!

Yes, Conor bless them all indeed.

Back